Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #31861
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/di...le=24400-24411

Tom, 24411 (last one) what's an opaque hood? Lol
There's goes my argument lol ...

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=opaque
Old 04-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #31862
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Insurance appraiser comes out to look at my truck right now. He looks at my lights and says, these aren't stock headlights. I say yes they are. He says no. I point to the "Toyota" written on the back side. What a tard. Then he tried telling me the damage is too high and it doesn't seem like its going to match up. I hate ignorant people. Rant over.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #31863
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Insurance appraiser comes out to look at my truck right now. He looks at my lights and says, these aren't stock headlights. I say yes they are. He says no. I point to the "Toyota" written on the back side. What a tard. Then he tried telling me the damage is too high and it doesn't seem like its going to match up. I hate ignorant people. Rant over.
Dude wtf. You're white.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #31864
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What insurance company?
Old 04-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #31867
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GMAC.
ah...nvm lol
insurance companies try to get out of stuff
Old 04-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #31868
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yes on certain levels. However there are insurance companies that make it a point to take it to another level.
Quote:
GMAC.

One of the worst Insurance companies I've ever delt with. Horrible on every level. Trying to get them to own up in the wrong when clearly their policy holder was at fault.
I suggest you know your rights JD. research as your adjuster will come with figures to screw you if you accept. They'll spend money and time to not pay you in full.

Sorry man. They're only good for the paper work to keep the Leo off your back.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #31869
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Yes on certain levels. However there are insurance companies that make it a point to take it to another level.

One of the worst Insurance companies I've ever delt with. Horrible on every level. Trying to get them to own up in the wrong when clearly their policy holder was at fault.
I suggest you know your rights JD. research as your adjuster will come with figures to screw you if you accept. They'll spend money and time to not pay you in full.

Sorry man. They're only good for the paper work to keep the Leo off your back.
Thanks Ray. Ill get it handled. They were great last time some guy hit me. This was a 5 car accident so it's a little more complicated. Ill keep ya posted.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #31872
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Looks good! How'za bout a photo out your rear-view mirror? Would love to see how much it cuts back vision...
Will take one tomorrow. It's pretty bad lol. But I'm used to not using my rear view since the Bestop didn't allow much vision. Going to relocate the camera to the spare tire tonight since that's pretty much useless right now.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:50 AM   #31874
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I also run spacers.

...and so does Jonny now.
Quote:
Jonny don't count anymore.
Quote:
5 lug.
Screw both you lol
Betty White is a 5 lugger

WTF happened to JD's truck now?
need pics
Attached Thumbnails
(626 and 909) TW Members-z.jpg  
Old 04-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #31875
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He was on the freeway bumping Reba McEntire and got lost in the chorus and rear ended someone.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #31876
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He was on the freeway bumping Reba McEntire and got lost in the chorus and rear ended someone.
lmfao
did he really rear end someone?
or did he get hit?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #31878
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
lmfao
did he really rear end someone?
or did he get hit?
he said it was a 4-5 car accident...he was (iirc) the 4th car...kind of sucks
plus i think he also told me 1-2 car fled the scene
Old 04-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #31879

Anyone ever take apart a leaf pack? It's not on the truck.
Plan on going to get some more c-clamps. I sorta "know" how to assemble and disassemble. Just wondering if anyone has any tips.

Products Discussed in this Thread