Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Old 04-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #32042
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Tim's on TW....yet he won't say hi... I see you fucker
Dudes a dick.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #32043
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Who is Tim ?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #32044
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Brapped this weekend.

I miss my LTR
Old 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #32046
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Dudes a dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Who is Tim ?
The forbidden man we call....Rashnu...
Old 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #32047
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I like my g/f LTR , but like my honda better.
Haha, I liked my wife's Honda's power compared to the LTR but like the handling of my LTR over her Honda. Both fantastic machines though.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #32048
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
The Jewish man we call....Rashnu...
Old 04-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #32049
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
My word sounded nicer...I was going to say JW...but that's good
Old 04-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #32052
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Haha, I liked my wife's Honda's power compared to the LTR but like the handling of my LTR over her Honda. Both fantastic machines though.
very true. Too bad they don't make the LTR cause of emission .
Old 04-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #32054
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
very true. Too bad they don't make the LTR cause of emission .
Yea, it's a shame
Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #32056
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
what do you ride ^?

is your avatar at track?
I rode an 06 LTR. Yep that pic was taken at a track in Alabama, RipvilleMX. It has since closed. This is what it looks like now if you want to see it in Google earth. It's a shame. Latitude: 32°57'17.15"N, Longitude: 85°27'14.31"W

About 4-5 years ago tracks were aplenty around here. Then they started banning quads. The race scene pretty much dried up so my wife and I sold ours. No place to practice, ride or race within reasonable driving distance. 6 hours is a bit to far IMO.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #32057
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
what do you ride ^?

is your avatar at track?

Holy SH$% how high are you in this photo?

Haha, not as high as it looks. Maybe about 15' The table was about 40' or so long and it was downhill so it gave you the feeling you were way up there.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #32058
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I rode an 06 LTR. Yep that pic was taken at a track in Alabama, RipvilleMX. It has since closed. This is what it looks like now if you want to see it in Google earth. It's a shame. Latitude: 32°57'17.15"N, Longitude: 85°27'14.31"W

About 4-5 years ago tracks were aplenty around here. Then they started banning quads. The race scene pretty much dried up so my wife and I sold ours. No place to practice, ride or race within reasonable driving distance. 6 hours is a bit to far IMO.
what a shame :/.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #32059
the full Monty

Quote:
Haha, not as high as it looks. Maybe about 15' The table was about 40' or so long and it was downhill so it gave you the feeling you were way up there.
pretty cool though.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #32060
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
what a shame :/.
Yep!

Products Discussed in this Thread