Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #32302
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know what the stock bulbs look like in the buttons on the HVAC/Recirc. Air panel?

I think they have an orange condom and a small plastic base that turns into position. Or maybe I'm thinking about the shifter?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 AM   #32303
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
ok now that im awake and not woken up by a text,

its a twist on bulb...no "condom" i forgot the part number
the orange is on the controls remember
Old 04-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #32304
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
ok now that im awake and not woken up by a text,

its a twist on bulb...no "condom" i forgot the part number
the orange is on the controls remember
Lmao

Been up for 3 hours. I'm prett sure I have the bulb in my tool box at home.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #32305
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Lmao

Been up for 3 hours. I'm prett sure I have the bulb in my tool box at home.
lol i was literally getting up when my phone went off
Old 04-29-2013, 09:21 AM   #32306

Quote:
lol i was literally getting up when my phone went off
My bad.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:30 AM   #32307
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My bad.
so its your background light thats out? not an led i installed
Old 04-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #32308

Quote:
so its your background light thats out? not an led i installed
It's the bulb for the recirculate button. Was never out. I think we planned on adding the white bulb but didn't have te drill bit to drill the hole bigger.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #32309
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's the bulb for the recirculate button. Was never out. I think we planned on adding the white bulb but didn't have te drill bit to drill the hole bigger.
so then its an led...lol i dont remember at all fuck...
Old 04-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #32311
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IDFK. I'll check it out tonight.
i can check it out tomorrow morning....thats the only time im free and it has to be around this time
Old 04-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #32312
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone know what the stock bulbs look like in the buttons on the HVAC/Recirc. Air panel?

I think they have an orange condom and a small plastic base that turns into position. Or maybe I'm thinking about the shifter?
Part #84999-10090 for that HVAC control panel... I just replaced mine recently... $14 a piece from the dealer

It was a small orange twist on bulb...
Old 04-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #32313

Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Part #84999-10090 for that HVAC control panel... I just replaced mine recently... $14 a piece from the dealer

It was a small orange twist on bulb...
Old 04-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #32314
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know what size piping is used on the TRD exhaust?
Thanks

Nvm, it's 2.5
Old 04-29-2013, 11:34 AM   #32316
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
From battery to the main terminal not long...it will take long running wires for different components to it lol

How much is that? I wanted to add something like that to my truck as well

Products Discussed in this Thread