Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #32321
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

44.50 had a 15 dollar gift certificate
Quote:
not sure :S. So much garbage in one little area. I was thinking on top of the fuse box lid.
That's where I would want to mount mine...
What I would do is get the same gauge wire as the stock battery's and cut the pos (+), crimp it in with a new terminal adding the new wire for the new fuse box and the ground it to the battery ground
Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #32322
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
That's where I would want to mount mine...
What I would do is get the same gauge wire as the stock battery's and cut the pos (+), crimp it in with a new terminal adding the new wire for the new fuse box and the ground it to the battery ground
Should i get this to ?

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...t_detail&p=185
Old 04-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #32323
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
What are you going to run off of it?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #32326
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I see...8g wire is good to go so (check) - inline fuses too
Fuse box (check)

The circuit breaker is a safety precaution to the fuses...but in this case it's all together: a good thing to have.
Ill be ordering one this weekend once my check arrives.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #32327
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Anyone know what the stock bulbs look like in the buttons on the HVAC/Recirc. Air panel?

I think they have an orange condom and a small plastic base that turns into position. Or maybe I'm thinking about the shifter?
It's 2 bulbs. I have an extra ac controls one at my house if you want it. Pretty sure it's a good one and not a bad one. I'll check later today. But if its good you can have it if you don't already have one
Old 04-29-2013, 12:10 PM   #32328
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
You need 4g wire for that, not 8.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #32330
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ryan did you install your arb compressor between the fuse box and master cylinder? I forget. If not, this is where I installed one before, came out good right there. Made a small shelf type bracket out of tin. Oh and the circuit breaker really isn't necessary. But don't hook your compressor to the fuse box that should still go straight to battery.
Before:

(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1367262956253.jpg

After:

(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1367263049255.jpg
Old 04-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #32332
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
yea i but between the fuse box and master cylinder.

Does the Compressor need Direct Power??
It should. Just like a winch. Those 2 things should not go to a fuse box
Old 04-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #32336
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
So Engage has a 4 link kit on the production horizon

Looks like it's taking the whoops pretty well.
Did you see the rear axle on that thing? Super beefy. You'll def need an all new rear axle to handle those gnar gnars.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #32337
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Did you see the rear axle on that thing? Super beefy. You'll def need an all new rear axle to handle those gnar gnars.
Yeah it's their new 9" housing. Not to mention fully caged, engine and all.

But still, pretty sweet.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #32339
Thin Blue Line

I'll be at the gun show in Ontario this weekend and will have access to the vendors before they even open so if anyone needs ammo let me know
Old 04-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #32340
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maybe :
Blaze the way, man. That's what I'm turning my attention to, along with a rear bumper or spare tire carrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I'll be at the gun show in Ontario this weekend and will have access to the vendors before they even open so if anyone needs ammo let me know
When're you going? Sounds like fun...

Products Discussed in this Thread