Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #32322
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
oh shet
lol
Old 05-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #32323
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Pretty sure you take that award no question.

Oh and nice rig, man.
Oh man...someone doesn't like me?
Stop trying to fit in.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #32324
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Haterzz!

I DGAF what anyone thinks
Old 05-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #32325
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If I had one bullet...I would line traveler and Anthony up in a single file line.

And shoot Jonny in the dick.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #32327
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
If I had one bullet...I would line traveler and Anthony up in a single file line.

:sly:
Old 05-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #32328
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

dasfuktupbro

hahah
Old 05-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #32330
Thin Blue Line

I'm overwhelmed by the incredible amount of maturity that certain people in this thread have. I feel like I'm in high school all over again
Old 05-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #32331

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I'm overwhelmed by the incredible amount of maturity that certain people in this thread have. I feel like I'm in high school all over again
If I have to tell you to shut your vagina one more time.... damnit

Old 05-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #32332

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
You aren't in the SD thread.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #32334
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Anthony this is a BS thread lol
Old 05-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #32335

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Anthony this is a BS thread lol
Exactly...
I act a fool in here so I can get it all out and be proper around my wife ....
Old 05-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #32336

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Exactly...
I act a fool in here so I can get it all out and be proper around my wife ....
You ain't proper no where dawg.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #32337

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You ain't proper no where dawg.
yea well your laundry detergent sucks and doesn't do sh!t for grass stains...
Old 05-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #32338
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
You aren't in the SD thread.
Hahaha

OC maybe?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #32339

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
yea well your laundry detergent sucks and doesn't do sh!t for grass stains...
Im gonna go to your house and let Mayday jump on me just so you see how easily I can tear apart the years of obedience you have tried to teach her.

Products Discussed in this Thread