Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Old 04-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #32341
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
For ryceps as what we discussed yesterday:
Old 04-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #32343
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Blaze the way, man. That's what I'm turning my attention to, along with a rear bumper or spare tire carrier.
I would not be trailblazer their plenty of ppl who have already done it. Ask Brandon H he has it.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:37 PM   #32344
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
^

is that lightly mashing the tank??
naw thats like 50/50...
if i baby the whole tank ill be at like 250-260 at that same point
Old 04-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #32346
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I'll be at the gun show in Ontario this weekend and will have access to the vendors before they even open so if anyone needs ammo let me know

Yes sir!!! I need 5.56
Old 04-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #32347
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yea i but between the fuse box and master cylinder.

Does the Compressor need Direct Power??
If it's low enough you can make a mounting plate and bolt it to the side. Also, I don't remember the specs on the fuse block but it tells you the max amps per circuit and also for the whole block. So if your compressor is under the max for the circuit you should be fine. I hooked mine up to the fuse block. Never had an issue. Also, I may be wrong but I think it even specified a gauge wire for the end terminals.

Old 04-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #32348
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
I need to go to vegas and win money for my truck
Old 04-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #32352
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Yup....what for?
Old 04-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #32354
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
If you have Billy's set at 2.5 will you need ucas if you get the maxtrac spindles or no?
Old 04-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #32356
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
If you have Billy's set at 2.5 will you need ucas if you get the maxtrac spindles or no?
Just letting you know, billies at 2.5 w/ maxtracs is insanely high. If I were you, Id set them at .85 or 0. That's where I had mine. If you do that you wont need ucas.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #32358
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
button doesnt work at all
weird...but ya i have one (i think its in one of the blanks on mytruck lol so i wont lose it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Maxtracs on 2.5" Billies is like 6" of lift, right?
yes around that height
Old 04-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #32359
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah it's not for me haha I know that it's crazy high
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #32360

yeah this guy wants like a 6 in lift and only like a 1.5 inch aal bro lean? haha but will he need ucas? im guessing no

Products Discussed in this Thread