Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #32381
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
REpresent!
fixed
Old 05-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #32384
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Lmao. Oh fuck you don't remember me? Let me bounce around Rodgers back yard until someone does.

You just throw Anthony under the bus to try and take the heat off of you. I just like to keep the fire burning.

It's hard to forget someone with ZRT stickers and then replaces 'em with shitter stickers.

Anyway, GTFO.
Anthony is a friend of mine, and a great guy. We have a mutual respect for throwing each other under buses with absolutely no butthurt. And your ONLY rationale is the zombie stickers? LOL ok well those stickers have served me very well in the past in ways you couldn't even understand, and the fact that now you're calling my employers stickers "shitter" is irrelevant.

Like I said dude, I don't take kindly to peeps even joking about putting a bullet through me, so kick rocks.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #32385
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
shane is it heavy day for you

Not sure why you're googling tampons dude.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #32386
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Anthony is a friend of mine, and a great guy. We have a mutual respect for throwing each other under buses with absolutely no butthurt. And your ONLY rationale is the zombie stickers? LOL ok well those stickers have served me very well in the past in ways you couldn't even understand, and the fact that now you're calling my employers stickers "shitter" is irrelevant.

Like I said dude, I don't take kindly to peeps even joking about putting a bullet through me, so kick rocks.
Bullet went through Jonny's dick. Not you. Lmao.

(An imaginary bullet btw)
Old 05-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #32387
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do
pm sent...thanks man
Old 05-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #32388
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

he never said he was gonna shoot you...
he was going to shoot my dick...remember?
jeez
Old 05-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #32390

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
just making sure you understand my point.
lies...
you are looking for the pads with comfort wings huh?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #32394

Is anyone else getting butthurt over shooting Jonny's dick off?

Sorry guiz.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #32395

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #32396
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Oh yeah..already have it..forgot my work has a account with 4wp so I ordered it through our parts department and one of the drivers went down to Compton and picked it up.
Ahh I see. They have a huge distribution center in Compton.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #32398
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahh I see. They have a huge distribution center in Compton.
huge place that is where i got my rims and tires. They kinda know what they are talking about unlike azusa
Old 05-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #32400
REBELTACO

I actually have a great time in this thread, so I'm going out on a limb here.

Shane, sorry I don't remember who you are and sorry you don't like my zombie stickers. I'll try to be less

Willing to kiss and make up? Let's just clear the air and make this a thread full of friendly bashing rather than actual bashing.

Products Discussed in this Thread