Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #32481
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Whenever we put Nubbs as the Rev I always think of Downey Jr in that movie ad at the beginning of Tropic Thunder

Question is....who is Tobey McGuire?
Whatchoo mean... You people?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #32484
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
Whatchoo mean... You people?
What do YOU mean you people?

Old 05-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #32486
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
On my way to therapy I saw a smart car with a license plate that had "Ys I Fit" pulled up and the dude was probably pushing 300 lbs looked like he was stuffed into that car

Waiting to talk to my student loan people
Old 05-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #32487
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post
On my way to therapy I saw a smart car with a license plate that had "Ys I Fit" pulled up and the dude was probably pushing 300 lbs looked like he was stuffed into that car

Waiting to talk to my student loan people
Should slap a sticker on dudes car that reads "Like Barely"
Old 05-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #32490
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
DAMNIT
tropic thunder jokes....and I missed out!
love that movie
Old 05-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #32492
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
You were to in depth about reading the thread "whacking it at office".
hahah I was passed out in my car after killing a sammich and some lays
Old 05-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #32493
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Just won the iPad mini from the contest on tacomaforum.com
Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #32498
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
LOL so how many people think you're supercop over there????

Congrats though. Wanna sell it to me so I can put it in my dash?
Probably about the same amount of people who think you're a DB.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #32499

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
laugh::la ugh:laugh::laugh :laugh::r otfl:laugh::rotf l:laugh:: laugh:laugh::lau gh:laugh:
Old 05-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #32500

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
fuk it I quit...I am not fixing those

Products Discussed in this Thread