Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #32481
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Well I apologize in advance to any African American members in this thread, but I found this too funny to pass up sharing. Out on patrol tonight and my partner shows me his "chiquita" cuffs..... Apparently that pair is reserved for use on blacks only sorry if anyone takes offense to this, but I found it hilarious!

(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1367468483077.jpg
Old 05-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #32483
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I don't get it please explain.
Chiquita is a banana company
Old 05-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #32484
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I don't get it please explain.
of course this white guy wont get it

i cant stop laughing.....
Old 05-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #32485
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I'm impressed with these jasper Offroad lights
Old 05-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #32486
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
What jasper lights did you get?
Old 05-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #32487
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...led-light.html

2x2s LED cubes 10% off for tw members...going to be ordering these hood hinge mounts
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fam...kets-leds.html
Old 05-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #32488
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Those would make some sweet rock lights!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #32489
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shitt
Old 05-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #32490
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Those would make some sweet rock lights!
ive heard alot of good things from them so i wanted to give them a try...and if i didnt like them i knew i could just sell them for what i paid for anyways
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #32491
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
So the time has come for new brake rotors, anybody got any good recommendations for me?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #32492
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Too spotty for rock lights, IMHO. I like the LED strips I have under my truck.

I would put them on my truck, but it's kinda hypocritical to sell Rigids all day to customers while rocking the chinese competitors lights on my own truck.

Dually D2's are in my near future.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #32493
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
So the time has come for new brake rotors, anybody got any good recommendations for me?
Stock only....I hate my sftermarket shit which ill be getting rid off soon
Old 05-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #32495
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Stay stock
Old 05-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #32496
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
My plan was to stay stock, just wanted everyone's opinion. Thanks guys.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #32497
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I got OEM pads. Haven't put em on yet and they cost way too much, but they seem to work the best with our trucks from what I've heard.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #32498
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Yeah I got OEM pads. Haven't put em on yet and they cost way too much, but they seem to work the best with our trucks from what I've heard.
How much did you pay for OEM pads?
Old 05-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #32500
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I see 4

Products Discussed in this Thread