Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #32981
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
Super easy im not in your area code but I can take some pics and send them to you. . .The tuts were super hard to understand especially for a newb like me who knew nothing about electrical wiring. . I will tell you working with electrical wiring is super fun and you will learn a lot!
yeah i looked at one tut and it looked pretty simple. just pretty much tapping into the wire with a switch it looks like. can you have them on with the headlights on after this mod?
Old 05-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #32982
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well when the headlight switch is on it also turns the parking light signals on (Which after the mod will also turn your signals on! hahaha
wait for some reason that doesnt make sense to me. after the mod will my dtrls be able to be on with my headlights?
Old 05-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #32983

i think we are thinking of different mods. im talking about being able to turn them on and off whenever. i already have them but i wanna be able to turn them on and off whenever
Old 05-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #32984
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
corey, you need to locate the "hot" wire or power wire under the dash where your dtrl module is at...
igroms is a different way aka the old way i had mine since i didnt have dtrls.

you just want to be able to turn them off and on whenever during the day correct?
Old 05-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #32985
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
may do this to my next set of headlights...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-retrofit.html

power self adjusting...while driving in the middle of no where with no one around, you can beam your headlights higher and farther away for better visibility aka 15 going to vegas or desert, glamis etc.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #32987
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ohhhhh he already has them. . . .thats awkward. . .ya i have the cheap mods way
thats how i had them b4...now mine stay on all the time day or night without having to flip a switch since i have switchbacks

Old 05-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #32989
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
lets try it with my 32 in light bar
Old 05-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #32992
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
power self adjusting...while driving in the middle of no where with no one around, you can beam your headlights higher and farther away for better visibility aka 15 going to vegas or desert, glamis etc.
When do you ever go to the desert OR glamis?
Old 05-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #32993
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I wasmt refering that to myself
Was explaining that it would come in handy in those situations
Old 05-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #32994
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wasmt refering that to myself
Was explaining that it would come in handy in those situations
Oh so you're never gonna come to the desert or glamis?
Old 05-07-2013, 05:08 AM   #32995

Quote:
corey, you need to locate the "hot" wire or power wire under the dash where your dtrl module is at...
igroms is a different way aka the old way i had mine since i didnt have dtrls.

you just want to be able to turn them off and on whenever during the day correct?
yeah i just want to be able to turn them on when my headlights are on
Old 05-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #32996
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Hey roger can I mount your 30 inch light bar on my quad
Quote:
lets try it with my 32 in light bar
every inch counts...
if ya know what I mean...
Old 05-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #32998
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Oh so you're never gonna come to the desert or glamis?
Desert ya...glamis...idk
Old 05-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #32999
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Glamis to me seems kinda worthless unless you are going to go into the dunes especially for 2wd. Unless you have ton of power with sand tires.

It is like going to the beach and tip toeing where the little waves crash. Never really going into the water.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:07 AM   #33000
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
where have you been ^ ?
took the weekend off of TW... yesterday was kinda busy at work. shoulda posted anyways...
bring some drama to this thread
hahaha

whats going on 626/909 peoplez?

Products Discussed in this Thread