Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #34341
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
Ha ha I kid I kid! You know I heart your tool!
Drewdrewbear <3
Old 06-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #34342
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I just have a natural reaction towards people calling me out and running up to my truck at an empty gas station in the woods
is it to drop your pants and offer them a towel?
Old 06-17-2013, 06:46 PM   #34344
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
So last night I was over near Victoria Gardens in Rancho around midnight. Was walking around with my boss because we had meet there to go over some things. Randomly a car comes strolling along with its music blasting! Being the middle of the night, with little to no other cars on the road at the time, we looked over as they passed... It was a small compact 4 door sedan, occupied by 4 people wearing KKK masks. No joke! windows were down, music bumping, and they didn't even turn their heads to look at us, they just looked straight ahead as they drove by slowly. White pointy masks with 2 holes only cut for the eyes. Craziest thing I've ever seen!

So my boss called S/O to report the suspicious vehicle, turns out the security at Victoria gardens also called and reported a 2nd vehicle also occupied the same way. WTF!

Were the KKK having some kind of reunion meeting or something?? Let's just say at that moment I've never been happier to be white
Old 06-17-2013, 06:59 PM   #34345
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
So last night I was over near Victoria Gardens in Rancho around midnight. Was walking around with my boss because we had meet there to go over some things. Randomly a car comes strolling along with its music blasting! Being the middle of the night, with little to no other cars on the road at the time, we looked over as they passed... It was a small compact 4 door sedan, occupied by 4 people wearing KKK masks. No joke! windows were down, music bumping, and they didn't even turn their heads to look at us, they just looked straight ahead as they drove by slowly. White pointy masks with 2 holes only cut for the eyes. Craziest thing I've ever seen!

So my boss called S/O to report the suspicious vehicle, turns out the security at Victoria gardens also called and reported a 2nd vehicle also occupied the same way. WTF!

Were the KKK having some kind of reunion meeting or something?? Let's just say at that moment I've never been happier to be white
We were all heading back from sushi at Kabuki. Thanks for putting me on blast, dick.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #34346
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
We were all heading back from sushi at Kabuki. Thanks for putting me on blast, dick.
...says the guy with the black man avatar.

The 909 has it's fair share of white supremacists. I'm just glad I drive a lifted truck and keep a flat bill and black socks in my back seat at all times.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #34347
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol
Old 06-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #34348
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #34349
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...says the guy with the black man avatar.

The 909 has it's fair share of white supremacists. I'm just glad I drive a lifted truck and keep a flat bill and black socks in my back seat at all times.
is part of the emergency sitting next to

Quote:
No it's to go into my contacts and call this for help.

Attachment 218355
at least im part of your top 5
Old 06-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #34351
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
is part of the emergency sitting next to

at least im part of your top 5
my gawd...
those look amazing....
Old 06-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #34353
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
but Greg made them so they are flatout shitty I would not eat them.
I'd rub them all over my naked body with some whiskey

But only if Greg made them
Old 06-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #34354
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I'd rub them all over my naked body with some whiskey

But only if Greg made them
you dont even drink.

You dont want that asshole making you shitty cookies.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #34355
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
you dont even drink.

No. I mean I'd rub both things on myself...
Old 06-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #34357

Quote:
That is not funny
Just cause its Greg's cookies and not yours? Or because whiskey and cookies don't mix?
Old 06-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #34359

Quote:
Cause their Greg's shitty cookies. Not a big whiskey fan.
Oh OK. How about Max's and mountain dew?
Old 06-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #34360

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you dont even drink.

LMFAO!

Products Discussed in this Thread