Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #34481
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Just for johhny

Old 06-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #34484
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
No one was down to wheel so I went myself.

You never texted me whore!
Old 06-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #34485
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
You never texted me whore!
Holy shit I thought today was Thursday....Well fuck...

Jonny was busy and I thought you were working like we talked about yesterday....

My bad.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #34486
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Holy shit I thought today was Thursday....Well fuck...

Jonny was busy and I thought you were working like we talked about yesterday....

My bad.
Thats okay I was waiting for two plus hours at Firestone on my alignment so I wouldn't have been able to go.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #34487
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
Thats okay I was waiting for two plus hours at Firestone on my alignment so I wouldn't have been able to go.
Which location?
Old 06-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #34488

Quote:
Which location?
The one in Redlands by the Jeep Dealership.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #34489
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you dont text me anymore...
Old 06-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #34490

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
you dont text me anymore...
You've been MIA.

Last thing we talk about was skinny dipping. lmao.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #34491
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You've been MIA.

Last thing we talk about was skinny dipping. lmao.
eh not really. been here and there. Friend died. Found out about my biological father. he died 3 years ago. then I find out also that I have 4 other siblings. 2 of which i met up with last night. and oh boy was that nerve racking.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:52 AM   #34492
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
hey mario how messed up is the truck? willing to part it out b4 it goes to the insurance company?
Check pg 1729 i have pics of the truck there. What did u want i could try and see if i could still get it.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #34493
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
Check pg 1729 i have pics of the truck there. What did u want i could try and see if i could still get it.
any luck with the clock? i can give you mine in place of it
Old 06-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #34494
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

why does your truck lean soo much for that dirt mound?

damnit!
wish I could have made it. Wife was crying and having a small breakdown/quitting her job.

wheeling>shoulder to cry on
Old 06-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #34495

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
why does your truck lean soo much for that dirt mound?

damnit!
wish I could have made it. Wife was crying and having a small breakdown/quitting her job.

wheeling>shoulder to cry on
That's when you slowly shuffle her to the Jeep and start driving while she cries on your shoulder.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #34496
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You cant say no one wanted to go when you didnt invite anyone
Old 06-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #34498
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
sexy flex with pizza cutters.
Never ending on-going 909 jokes...
me-pos jeep
shane-honda civic tires
ryry- db lift
corey- baby face nelson
andrew- stage 4 bruno mars fan?

never gets old.
wheeling and a bbq needs to happen asafp
Old 06-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #34499
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Never ending on-going 909 jokes...
me-pos jeep
shane-honda civic tires
ryry- db lift
corey- baby face nelson
andrew- stage 4 bruno mars fan?

never gets old.
wheeling and a bbq needs to happen asafp
Just by curiosity when i get rid of this DB lift then that joke will no longer apply.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #34500

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Just by curiosity when i get rid of this DB lift then that joke will no longer apply.
you know the way everyone here is...

they will find something new to stick to your username

all out of fun and games.

Products Discussed in this Thread