Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #34561
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Get a T4R. I don't know if I can comfortably have two Jeeps on the trail with me at the same time. I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself knowing you and Jonny will break down at any minute.
oh shane....Shane...SHane......
Need I remind you of the muddy field behind cal state?
Will break down is a little much... May break down is a little more realistic

SFA>IFS for a trail rig.

torsion bar'd 4runner sucked in the flex dept lol
Old 06-19-2013, 08:32 AM   #34562
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never been a Jeep fan but also don't consider myself a Toyota fan boy.

Hope you find a good deal and continue to wheel.
don't lie you are wearing toyota underwear on right now.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #34563
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
oh shane....Shane...SHane......
Need I remind you of the muddy field behind cal state?
Will break down is a little much... May break down is a little more realistic

SFA>IFS for a trail rig.

torsion bar'd 4runner sucked in the flex dept lol
You didn't put lol in that statement so I will take it as a personal attack and report you.

I still had my shitty mAll Terrains and I'm pretty sure you were rocking the FJC locked and ATRAC on.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:37 AM   #34564
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
don't lie you are wearing toyota underwear on right now.
I don't wear underwear...
Old 06-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #34565
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You didn't put lol in that statement so I will take it as a personal attack and report you.

I still HAVE my shitty mAll Terrains and I'm pretty sure you were rocking the FJC locked and ATRAC on.
Doesn't matter... we were all in 2wd pulling up to the scene. the 2wd AAA tow truck made it further than you in 4wd......
oooohhhhhh

oh yea, (lol)

hahahahahahahha lub u
Old 06-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #34567

And I'm pretty sure Jonny already has done this but that dude can find deals. Wether it's at home on the couch or at his cubicle. I'm sure a few minutes of his time and he can find you a nice solid vehicle to start with for minimal moniez.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #34568

Quote:
Doesn't matter... we were all in 2wd pulling up to the scene. the 2wd AAA tow truck made it further than you in 4wd......
oooohhhhhh

oh yea, (lol)

hahahahahahahha lub u
No it didn't...
Old 06-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #34569

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And I'm pretty sure Jonny already has done this but that dude can find deals. Wether it's at home on the couch or at his cubicle. I'm sure a few minutes of his time and he can find you a nice solid vehicle to start with for minimal moniez.
haha
I am a cheap bastard...what can I say.

What budget we working with Mario?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #34570

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No it didn't...
He did...you suck...end of story

lol

that guy was a fukin tard though...
Old 06-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #34571

If its there Jonny can find it.

He found me on Craigslist classifieds.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #34572

Quote:
He did...you suck...end of story

lol

that guy was a fukin tard though...
I was parallel with your FJ but on harder ground. Mr. Kashmir was on dry dirt using all 100ft of his shitty tow straps.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #34573

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If its there Jonny can find it.

He found me on Craigslist classifieds.
Male for male boner extravaganza....
searched title only and $20-30 ...
Shane popped up. met at Cocos in redlands and the rest is history...
Old 06-19-2013, 08:46 AM   #34575
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Male for male boner extravaganza....
searched title only and $20-30 ...
Shane popped up. met at Cocos in redlands and the rest is history...
In the body of the AD did it say will attempt space docking?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #34576

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was parallel with your FJ but on harder ground. Mr. Kashmir was on dry dirt using all 100ft of his shitty tow straps.
that day/night was hell.
Dumb @ss Steven's FJ was done for...

I got stuck three times, but was able to get myself out with heavy skinny pedal lol
Old 06-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #34577

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
In the body of the AD did it say will attempt space docking?
Yes...but his definition of "docking" was different.
His was where we were adjoined by his foreskin.

ahh damn... lost my apetite
Old 06-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #34578
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit. Where was that at ?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:51 AM   #34579

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Holy shit. Where was that at ?
Behind Cal State.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:51 AM   #34580
the full Monty

Quote:
Yes...but his definition of "docking" was different.
His was where we were adjoined by his foreskin.

ahh damn... lost my apetite
Classic.

still eating dry oatmeal.

Products Discussed in this Thread