Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2013, 08:28 AM   #35881
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever. Everyone talks on the phone and drives and everyone speeds. So everyone is a special dumbass in their own special way
Old 07-31-2013, 08:47 AM   #35882
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can you still do traffic school instead of paying the ticket? My boss told me that he did that back in the day but he wasn't sure if you still can
Old 07-31-2013, 08:49 AM   #35883
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Can you still do traffic school instead of paying the ticket? My boss told me that he did that back in the day but he wasn't sure if you still can
Unfortunately not. You have to do both if you want to clear your record.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:18 AM   #35885
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whatever. Everyone talks on the phone and drives and everyone speeds. So everyone is a special dumbass in their own special way
Difference is when I get caught I pay my dues and continue on with my day. Cop who caught you wasn't a dumbass. He was in the right place at the right time. You were not.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:26 AM   #35886

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Difference is when I get caught I pay my dues and continue on with my day. Cop who caught you wasn't a dumbass. He was in the right place at the right time. You were not.
Who says I'm not goin to pay it? If there's a way to get out of it then hell yeah I'm going to try to. You'd be stupid not to try. But unfortunatly there isn't a way out if this one so I'm goin to pay it and move on. I'm allowed to be upset and pissed off. I say stupid things when I'm mad. Big deal.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:27 AM   #35887
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kid gets caught. Blames everyone but himself. Moral of the story. Got caught. Go on timeout. Continue life.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:36 AM   #35888

Calling me a kid? Ha you're not much older than me. Who am I blaming? The cop? No I said he was a dumbass. I never said it was his fault I was speeding. I do blame myself and I said I was mad at myself for it. Moral of the story. If you get caught dont post in the 626 thread cause everyone will be a dick except for a certain few.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:40 AM   #35889

Quote:
Calling me a kid? Ha you're not much older than me. Who am I blaming? The cop? No I said he was a dumbass. I never said it was his fault I was speeding. I do blame myself and I said I was mad at myself for it. Moral of the story. If you get caught dont post in the 626 thread cause everyone will be a dick except for a certain few.
I'm calling you a kid because you want to complain about speeding and getting pulled over. Age isnt the factor here. You've proven my point many times.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:43 AM   #35890

Offtopic speeding story.

Took girlfriends mazda 3 (no, not Jonny) to Brea mall. Saw a sick couch on sale. Bought it. Store was closing soon. Went 80-85 all the way home to get truck and didn't get pulled. As soon as we get in my truck and get on the freeway I make it 3 on ramps down and get pulled over. Needless to say, didn't get couch that night.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:46 AM   #35891

Quote:
I'm calling you a kid because you want to complain about speeding and getting pulled over. Age isnt the factor here. You've proven my point many times.
Well yeah I'm not going to throw a party for getting a ticket and having to pay all this money I don't have. Which is causing me to stress and rant.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #35892

Anyway sorry for all this. Didn't mean to cause any of it. Just mad at myself for getting a ticket. Won't happen again
Old 07-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #35893
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Offtopic speeding story.

Took girlfriends mazda 3 (no, not Jonny) to Brea mall. Saw a sick couch on sale. Bought it. Store was closing soon. Went 80-85 all the way home to get truck and didn't get pulled. As soon as we get in my truck and get on the freeway I make it 3 on ramps down and get pulled over. Needless to say, didn't get couch that night.
Lmfao
Old 07-31-2013, 01:17 PM   #35894

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Lmfao
Thought maybe Andrew or Corey would be first to crack that joke. Mr. Instagramerzz over here. Haha
Old 07-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #35895
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought maybe Andrew or Corey would be first to crack that joke. Mr. Instagramerzz over here. Haha
yes? can i help you sir?
Old 07-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #35896
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha I was tempted!
Old 07-31-2013, 03:28 PM   #35897
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL, everyone?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #35898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
LOL, everyone?
Yes everyone
Old 07-31-2013, 04:10 PM   #35900

I don't know why this got brought up again. I thought everyone moved on but ok. Every freeway in SoCal moves faster that 65 therefore everyone is speeding. And everyone has made a phone call or sent a text while driving.

Products Discussed in this Thread