Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 10:59 AM   #36501
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think he got mad cause he didnt say anything after the 2nd one haha
Old 08-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #36503
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
how is the truck running with the new kit? Did you get bumps yet?
i havent really.....driven it lol
been working alot, waiting on kr to get back at me for a date to take the truck up...no bumps.

edit: did you get my text about the spindles
Old 08-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #36504
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
been working alot, waiting on kr to get back at me for a date to take the truck up...no bumps.

I thought nick was gunna do it?
Old 08-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #36505
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post

Yea got your txt.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #36506
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
how is the truck running with the new kit? Did you get bumps yet?
Idk why but total chaos kits aren't set up to run a hydro bump. Instead you are supposed to run a bypass with enough compression to keep the trucks suspension from fully cycling in. Basically a purdy bumpstops but more adjustability.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #36507

Quote:
Yea got your txt.
:0
Old 08-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #36508
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Idk why but total chaos kits aren't set up to run a hydro bump. Instead you are supposed to run a bypass with enough compression to keep the trucks suspension from fully cycling in. Basically a purdy bumpstops but more adjustability.
you're purdy
Old 08-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #36509

Quote:
you're purdy
Old 08-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #36510
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Labor Day weekend joshua tree trip: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7323000
Old 08-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #36511
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Long quiet boring night

Old 08-21-2013, 11:28 PM   #36512
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Dam you must be bored!

So some dude is selling an ARB air locker and ARB compressor already installed in 3rd member for $650 plus stock 3rd member.... saves a shit ton of labor and seems like a dam good deal to me. I'm so considering this after getting stuck this weekend. Thoughts?

Also wanna go full MT but idk if its really worth dipping into the saving. And no I'm not going LT. I want a very similar setup as Tom with Icon resis front/rear and dakar leafs. Possibly spindles. Someone in SD is selling a Dakar pack for $200.

Hmmmm, decisions decisions
Old 08-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #36513
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude I'd do it can't get any better than that. How many miles on the locker and stuff
Old 08-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #36514
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Damn dude I'd do it can't get any better than that. How many miles on the locker and stuff
35k on the air locker but it looks pristine. Even the compressor looks brand new. As for the leafs, I'm not sure but they still have perfect arch.

I told the GF that I want to spend $4000 on suspension and a locker. I was waiting for the "hell no!" Reply but to my surprise her response was "well then you better get to buying

The locker is tempting though. Just not sure how much I'd actually use it. Can I really justify $650 for a locker?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #36515
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
you have to ask your girlfriend for permission.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
Old 08-22-2013, 01:18 AM   #36516

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Of course you can just like you want to justify 4k in suspension. There is a group buy going on right now for gears and lockers
Old 08-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #36517

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Took me 45 mins to get them to stay long enough for me to take a pic. The tabk e was crooked
Old 08-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #36518
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Dam you must be bored!

So some dude is selling an ARB air locker and ARB compressor already installed in 3rd member for $650 plus stock 3rd member.... saves a shit ton of labor and seems like a dam good deal to me. I'm so considering this after getting stuck this weekend. Thoughts?

Also wanna go full MT but idk if its really worth dipping into the saving. And no I'm not going LT. I want a very similar setup as Tom with Icon resis front/rear and dakar leafs. Possibly spindles. Someone in SD is selling a Dakar pack for $200.

Hmmmm, decisions decisions

Do you even go Off road that much to justify getting re geared and locked??
Old 08-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #36519
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Do you even go Off road that much to justify getting re geared and locked??
Its stock gears just adding locker. But no I probably don't go enough to justify that. But for the price its pretty awesome.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #36520
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Its stock gears just adding locker. But no I probably don't go enough to justify that. But for the price its pretty awesome.
but if you are already going into the rear diff you might as well re-gear. Do you plan on going with bigger tires??

Products Discussed in this Thread