Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2013, 01:20 AM   #36501
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Would you two just kiss and make up so we can get back to the booby pix?
Old 08-29-2013, 01:20 AM   #36502
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
I hope your chin isn't made out of glass because my ball sack with be punching it with the power of Thor
Old 08-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #36503
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
greg was creeping around somewhere this day.

:P
Flat bill bro hats....flat bill bro hats everywhere...
Old 08-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #36504
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
My dope ride for the next week or so. I joined the dark side with johny

Old 08-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #36505
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
My dope ride for the next week or so. I joined the dark side with johny

why did you gnar truck to much last week??
Old 08-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #36506
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
why did you gnar truck to much last week??
Trucks in the body shop getting a new bed, taillights, rear fender reglassed and a dent fixed on the cab from getting rear ended last week pulling into a driveway
Old 08-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #36509
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trucks in the body shop getting a new bed, taillights, rear fender reglassed and a dent fixed on the cab from getting rear ended last week pulling into a driveway
Damn how bad was it?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #36510

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Damn how bad was it?
Not really bad at all it just cracked the bed so it has to be replaced and the fiberglass is just a small crack and both taillights were already cracked lol
Old 08-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #36511

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure why they are sideways

Old 08-29-2013, 10:45 AM   #36512
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whats the general thought on length of CB cable? Doesn't it have to be like a certain length or something?

Getting ready to move and found a 50ft CB cable in my closet...
Old 08-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #36513
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Flat bill bro hats....flat bill bro hats everywhere...
Except those two doyer hats... I hate it when people wear hats half on and tilted way back like that or way up like that. Wear the hat like a normal person or buy a hat big enough to fit your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urrutiadan32 View Post
sure Do At A Company Called Adesso Really Close..Lol Well It Was Too Fast My Brother Pointed It Out I Didn't See.It Til We Were Turning Already
Isn't that near the vet? I live over by there
Old 08-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #36514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Except those two doyer hats... I hate it when people wear hats half on and tilted way back like that or way up like that. Wear the hat like a normal person or buy a hat big enough to fit your head.
Maybe they are Jewish and that is their new-age Kippa you insensitive prick.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #36516
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't that near the vet? I live over by there[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Commerce ..Never Seen Your Truck Yet
Old 08-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #36517
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
I live by creekside park which is like 5 min away
Old 08-29-2013, 02:39 PM   #36518
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooo, for the past several weeks my truck has been making this horrible metal clashing sound over every bump. Sounds likes loose bolts being shaken up in a coffee can. I thought something was loose in my suspension but I just determined its actually my brake pads clunking around.

Pad were changed like 2 months ago and used new OEM pads. Rotors are also OEM and were just resurfaced. Fluid was bleed. They work perfect, but have never done this before. I've heard of the pads sliding foreword and backwards during stop and go but that is different. They are actually juggling around.

What am I missing here?
Old 08-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #36519

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Sooooo, for the past several weeks my truck has been making this horrible metal clashing sound over every bump. Sounds likes loose bolts being shaken up in a coffee can. I thought something was loose in my suspension but I just determined its actually my brake pads clunking around.

Pad were changed like 2 months ago and used new OEM pads. Rotors are also OEM and were just resurfaced. Fluid was bleed. They work perfect, but have never done this before. I've heard of the pads sliding foreword and backwards during stop and go but that is different. They are actually juggling around.

What am I missing here?
If i remember corectly there are clips that clip the pad to the rotor so they stay tight while not applying the brakes makes sure you put those on correctly
Old 08-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #36520
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If i remember corectly there are clips that clip the pad to the rotor so they stay tight while not applying the brakes makes sure you put those on correctly
Those little V shaped clips/pins? I think I out those in wrong that's probably my problem huh?anyone know how they are supposed to go in and wanna help

Products Discussed in this Thread