Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Old 10-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #38461
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
So planning a the hat meet in Glendora...just not sure what Sunday to make it
i'm down for a meet
Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #38462
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm suppose to go to Vegas
I'm goign to Vegas for my bday last weekend of oct...I don't know why this matters...
Old 10-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #38463
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that's why I'm going, but haven't decided 100% just yet
Old 10-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #38465
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
So planning a the hat meet in Glendora...just not sure what Sunday to make it
Why not make it this Sunday or next Sunday...
Old 10-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #38466
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post

look at the new vehicle i purchased.
Not enough gas tanks or extra vehicles
Old 10-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #38467
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yea that's why I'm going, but haven't decided 100% just yet
DO IT!!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 11:02 AM   #38469
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Why not make it this Sunday or next Sunday...
Working on some stuff for Burt (ambiguous)
And next Sunday is the last weekend of oct lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
DO IT!!!!
We will see
Old 10-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #38470
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey SGV View Post
haha yes definitely! my sister goes to school there, and i live on Amar by shadowoak
Sweet. I live off of Amar and amber valley
Old 10-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #38471
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Going to Glamis Last weekend in oct.

Hola
Yeah buddy ! Bikes all ready

Old 10-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #38472
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Yeah buddy ! Bikes all ready

Yea i was preparing the bikes yesterday. Changed oil/ New plugs/ new Radiator fluid and cleaned out the air filters.

Need to change my Lug stud and get new rear sand tires, but i am good to go.

Corey has butt plug.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #38473
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Butt plugged for safety
Old 10-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #38475
Ulysiss will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
im on Amar and hacienda (Amar Plaza)

Quote:
Oh you're right down the street. I live off Amar and sunset bluff. Right across from stater brothers
Old 10-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #38476

Quote:
We will see
You might be able to make some money while you're out there...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7566262
Old 10-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #38477

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bike look sick. I want to see my sick NAR NAR jumps.
We will see I have never ridden a bike in glamis before or jumped a dune for that matter lol
Old 10-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #38478
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
You might be able to make some money while you're out there...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7566262
Yea I have like 10 people in line waiting... But I'm going to has fun not work lol
Old 10-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #38479

Quote:
Yea I have like 10 people in line waiting... But I'm going to has fun not work lol
Hit me up if you go...it's always nice to have more people to party with!
Old 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #38480
Elite Member
Mickey SGV is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Mickey SGV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh you're right down the street. I live off Amar and sunset bluff. Right across from stater brothers
thats crazy that i havent seen you haha

Products Discussed in this Thread