Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #39763
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Man there's some tampons flying for some time. I was reading some older posts and it seemed like there was some happy times so long ago
There has always been tampon flying around here.

Just read when Greg (ruler) and roger would duke it out or when me and jonny/Shane would duke it out.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #39764
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
There has always been tampon flying around here.

Just read when Greg (ruler) and roger would duke it out or when me and jonny/Shane would duke it out.
Ah man fucking Greg...
Good times.
Talked to him a little while ago. Was supposedly going LT too
Old 11-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #39765
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Ah man fucking Greg...
Good times.
Talked to him a little while ago. Was supposedly going LT too
Yea miss Greg and Christian rip . To are fallen brothers from the hammer.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #39767
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Man I feel like I should've jumped on this thread a while ago. There is some good read, entertainment for days
Old 11-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #39768
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
It's funny too, of people thought me and Greg didnt get along...

Then we go to meets and we're always talking shit
Old 11-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #39769
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup pre march 2012

I know i'm late but

Old 11-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #39770
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm referring to a lot of you mofos not 1 specific peep

Look closely...

I'm talking about the good old so cal mod days at Ryan's to the random last minute 15 truck meets anywhere
Old 11-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #39772
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Question for you guys...

I'm going to get my rear glass soon, but I'm also going to get a vinyl wrap done on the truck with work logos/parts company logos, etc. You think it's better to just leave it unpainted, and then if I want to take it off down the line, paint it then?

I just don't know enough about fiberglass to know if it needs to be treated or coated before being under the wrap for extended amounts of time. Does it need like a clear coat or anything? Any input is appreciated.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #39774
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm referring to a lot of you mofos not 1 specific peep

Look closely...

I'm talking about the good old so cal mod days at Ryan's to the random last minute 15 truck meets anywhere
I don't see why we can't still do that? I've been to one of Ryan's mod days...fun stuff. Last time I was helping Greg install some Dakars in the rear of a 1st gen...forget the owner.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #39776
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Are they going to give you kick back for blasting there logo on your truck?
As far as Rebel, no. But the parts companies may give me a break on parts. Even if not, it doesn't bother me really. I like the look.

Doing a solid flat color, with some desert digital camo accents. I think it'll look pretty good.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #39777
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Picking up some coilovers tomorrow for $360 in hollyhood before the meet

Problem is I need to rebuild the rear 2 and the damn things are from Korean plus half the website is in Korean
Anyone know Korean?

(Going on the gen coupe)
Old 11-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #39779
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
As far as Rebel, no. But the parts companies may give me a break on parts. Even if not, it doesn't bother me really. I like the look.

Doing a solid flat color, with some desert digital camo accents. I think it'll look pretty good.
How much for the wrap?

Products Discussed in this Thread