Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #10861
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I've used a couple compressors that work with the 12v plug or the stock inverter but they still take FOREVER to air up even one tire.
With my experience from trail, those that use a pump powered by the inverter or cigarette lighter plug will take a lot longer then a compressor that is hooked up to the battery...
Old 12-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #10862
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00519EUCE/..._am_us?ie=UTF8

That is the one I'm taking about.

I will look into CO2. Whet do you fill it? Airgas store?
some good info from the HEEP forum
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f27/b...-cost-1208163/
Old 12-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #10863
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
With my experience from trail, those that use a pump powered by the inverter or cigarette lighter plug will take a lot longer then a compressor that is hooked up to the battery...
this

I agree...the MF1050 has never let me down. We were even in a bind and had to air up 3 trucks. She got hot and shut down on the 11th tire back to back use
Old 12-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #10864
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
this

I agree...the MF1050 has never let me down. We were even in a bind and had to air up 3 trucks. She got hot and shut down on the 11th tire back to back use
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Flow-MF.../dp/B000L9AD2U

^^ this one? Does it plug onto the battery terminals? or into the 12v?

so in your honest opinion, the MF1050 is a better deal than a ViAir at around $150?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #10865
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
I think the mf1050 is a better deal. Somewhere on YouTube there are comparisons between the 2. The 1050 was a lot faster then the viair. But, the viair is better quality.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #10866

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Flow-MF.../dp/B000L9AD2U

^^ this one? Does it plug onto the battery terminals? or into the 12v?

so in your honest opinion, the MF1050 is a better deal than a ViAir at around $150?
Thats the one. they sell it at pepboys for around 60 bucks though.

Never used the Viar...but for 60 bucks...the MF1050 cant be beat homez

oh, it has aligator clips that attach to th ebattery
Old 12-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #10867

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
also made my own tire deflators for around 5 bucks
they work awesome
Old 12-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #10868
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
whats up homies!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #10869
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart View Post
you can buy these brand new at SEARS for $187 with free shipping and a warranty.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...=27-80706010-2
not bad
Old 12-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #10870
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
not bad
U back from paisa town?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #10871
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
U back from paisa town?
lol im like an hour from it.....all that rancheras and corridos where starting to drive me crazy shits annoying
on my way...stopped by the other business to fix something why?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #10872
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol im like an hour from it.....all that rancheras and corridos where starting to drive me crazy shits annoying
on my way...stopped by the other business to fix something why?

he wants you more than me
Old 12-21-2011, 04:57 PM   #10873
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
he wants you more than me
because i want to see how you change out the clockspring sensor for your airbag that goes bad on our trucks
and i need to see how you take off the steering wheel...
Old 12-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #10874
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
why?? you jelly??
Old 12-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #10875
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Normal work hours starting tomorrow and no TW except on lunch and breaks. Also i'm going to dress nice. I'm feeling sick

At least I won't see all of ADERP's AFAPA posts.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #10876
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
because i want to see how you change out the clockspring sensor for your airbag that goes bad on our trucks
and i need to see how you take off the steering wheel...

whattttttttttttttttttt

Quote:
why?? you jelly??

Old 12-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #10877
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Normal work hours starting tomorrow and no TW except on lunch and breaks. Also i'm going to dress nice. I'm feeling sick

At least I won't see all of ADERP's AFAPA posts.
haha guessing you're post count will drop now ? maybe let someone else play catch up.. lol
Old 12-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #10878
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I need a grade 8 5/8" bolt that is longer than 3"
- Homedepot doesnt have Grade 8 bolts larger than 1/2" diameter
- ACE Hardware doesnt have the 5/8" Grade 8 bolt longer than 3"

Where the hell do I get this damn bolt?!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #10879
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Goddamn! Arron wtf for? Those are some beefy ass bolts. I doubt it, but I can check tomorrow to see of I can scrounge some up.

Products Discussed in this Thread