Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #11062
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
lol. i think i finally got that canoe to stfu on the swb thread
Old 12-29-2011, 08:36 AM   #11064
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
What's up mutha fakas??
Old 12-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #11065
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Good Mornin fellas. Today seems like a great day for the cabin. I just may indulge myself!
Old 12-29-2011, 08:41 AM   #11066
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Good Mornin fellas. Today seems like a great day for the cabin. I just may indulge myself!
Lucky SOB lol
Old 12-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #11067
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hah.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #11071

Nah bringing some buddies. Going for my brothers bday. You guys should come up and we could have another mod day sometime soon!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #11072
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it's hot today...I'm waiting on some doors and glass that where suppose to be done an hour ago n won't be done till 215...
Old 12-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #11073
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Shane done got lifted
How come I wasn't told this was happening last night?? Lmao
Old 12-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #11074
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
How come I wasn't told this was happening last night?? Lmao
I threw it up on this thread and asked people to PM me for addy. I couldn't do the rear because I need longer u-bolts.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #11075
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I threw it up on this thread and asked people to PM me for addy. I couldn't do the rear because I need longer u-bolts.
Lol I haven't been reading this thread it's called a cell phone broski...
Old 12-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #11076
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Lol I haven't been reading this thread it's called a cell phone broski...
give a fuk homie...
snooze you lose.

jk

We all need to get some grub soon
Old 12-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #11077
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
give a fuk homie...
snooze you lose.

jk

We all need to get some grub soon
Lol....ya right...maybe on a Friday night I'm down next couple of weeks...from 6-9 lol
Old 12-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #11079
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
what are you homos doing tonight??

Products Discussed in this Thread