Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
(626 and 909) TW Members

Ok guys, I made this thread so us San Gabriel Valley folks could find other Tacoma owners who actually like to mod and/or off road.So here's a spot for us to talk, ask/offer help, setup meets, and setup up caravans to head out to other meets .

Feel free to post other stuff as well

guys
Old 03-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Haha i was going to suggest tacolita. I love that place
Old 03-04-2011, 11:08 PM   #6
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Alhambra here, We should post a pic of our truck since this is a 626/909 thread so I can wave at you guys when I see you or vice versa. I'll start

I don't always have my bestop up.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #8
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
nice looking truck man.
Thanks everyone should post a pic up.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
Bleh!
Speedway Blue is on a distinguished road
Navy: Airplane Doctor
Name: Mark
Speedway Blue's Tacoma Gallery
I'm originally from Bolen Parque but my truck and I are stationed in FL.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:30 AM   #10
sergio1531 is on a distinguished road

Name: Zombie1531
sergio1531's Tacoma Gallery
FONTANA AREA! just getting started on my truck.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:33 AM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Monterey Park here!!! whos down for a dimsum meet?
Old 03-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #14
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedway Blue View Post
I'm originally from Bolen Parque but my truck and I are stationed in FL.
im originally from baldwin park too then lived in west covina until last june. now i live in glendora. but my truck is lowered haha
Old 03-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #17
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Fontana in da house!
awesome pic
Old 03-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #19
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio1531 View Post
FONTANA AREA! just getting started on my truck.
I'm in Fontana too near baseline and beech. where about are you?
Old 03-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #20
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Corona checking in; and work in El Monte.

Don't hesitate to way when you see me in my stock taco, it does have a few personality scratches. B)

Products Discussed in this Thread