Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(562-714-310-424-Mohawk Mike)TW Members

Old 03-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #21
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Been in the 909 23 years and still don't have a bullet wound or knife wound! Woot! Time to celebrate.
very surprised for being a white guy that grew up in fontana ...homes...
Old 03-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #22
Niles19 is on a distinguished road

Niles19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
very surprised for being a white guy that grew up in fontana ...homes...
The 951 and proud of it! Why would you hate to admit it be proud of where your from. Remember all the OC guys come to ride there dirt bikes here. I see them every Sat. morning rolling in. Yeah its hot out hear but any real man can handle all kinds of weather. I did live in H.B for 5 years so I know all the O.C trash talk we have nice weather the beach etc etc etc. But I see that they all dress like there from the I.E. bandanas tats. Now San Diego I don't even know where to start, two words (owned something). Hope everyone reading can take a joke! HA HA
Old 03-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #23
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niles19 View Post
The 951 and proud of it! Why would you hate to admit it be proud of where your from. Remember all the OC guys come to ride there dirt bikes here. I see them every Sat. morning rolling in. Yeah its hot out hear but any real man can handle all kinds of weather. I did live in H.B for 5 years so I know all the O.C trash talk we have nice weather the beach etc etc etc. But I see that they all dress like there from the I.E. bandanas tats. Now San Diego I don't even know where to start, two words (owned something). Hope everyone reading can take a joke! HA HA
don't get me wrong, I like it here in redlands. Pretty quiet and not as "hood" as other places. But..
Majority of the 909/951 crowd are shit for brains SRH wearing Bros. I am sure they are all over the place, but are everywhere you go out here. Hell, we even have Grandpa Bros. Mid 40's men wearing tall black socks and MM shirts..
pretty ridiculous.
but...i guess it could be worse....
Old 03-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #24
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
My cell has a 714 area code.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #26
thankurluckystars is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Rich
thankurluckystars's Tacoma Gallery
562..but i spend alot of my time in the 951 in temescal canyon.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #27
takomabeast is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
takomabeast's Tacoma Gallery
310hhhh
Old 06-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #28
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
so is this thread dead? lol
Old 06-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #29
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
No it's not
Old 06-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #30
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
is anybody going to Glen Helen this weekend?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:07 PM   #31
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sabre was talking about going to that race..
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 PM   #33
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
The race was a good time.... I posted pics in the beehive thread...
Old 06-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #34
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
310, but live in the 562
Old 06-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #35
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #36
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
714! Thread revival
Old 09-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #37
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #38
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #40

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Its back... keep it moving...