Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(562-714-310-424-Mohawk Mike)TW Members

Old 09-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #41
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
Its back... keep it moving...
Love your truck and i like how its all squated in your sig, looks dope
Old 10-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #42
PooRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
PooRunner's Tacoma Gallery
sevin-won-fo-er son!
Old 10-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #43
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibaChief View Post
Love your truck and i like how its all squated in your sig, looks dope

Thank you Sir
Old 10-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #44
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Checking in from 7 1 4

Also, I just made a sig and it's not showing up WTF!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #45
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
seven one fooo
Old 01-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #46
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery

Anyone home??

310 here..
Old 01-29-2012, 06:46 AM   #47
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
407 here the real Orange county
Ha! Now that's just funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
714, THE O.C.
I'll agree to that.

Originally 562 for me. Still have my cell phone. I miss the days of 310 though
Old 02-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #48
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thread revival! Wake up beetches! Haha
Old 02-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #50
Cheeba Chief

how many people from around here are going to ocotillo or pismo?
Old 02-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #51
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks4x4LT View Post
how many people from around here are going to ocotillo or pismo?
I'm going Nick..
Old 02-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #52
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
I'm going Nick..
both or ocotillo? what day you planning on reading out, I think RJ and i are leaving early friday morning for ocotillo
Old 02-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #53

I'm going to Ocotillo, didn't know about Pismo, but I'd be up for it!!

I'm heading out on Thursday and meeting up with Jason there..

Cant wait.. Ive been looking forward to a few days of the relaxing sounds of Braaaaap and Bang! Bang!...
Old 02-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #54

oh.. I meant to mention this to the local peoples first..

I have a pair of DT shorties available.. Brand New, never installed..

I've decided on going the Long Tube route.. If anyone's interested, let me know.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #55
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
oh.. I meant to mention this to the local peoples first..

I have a pair of DT shorties available.. Brand New, never installed..

I've decided on going the Long Tube route.. If anyone's interested, let me know.
interested.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #56
roberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: lcpl delta co
Name: robert
roberts white lightning's Tacoma Gallery
909 then they changed it to 951
Old 02-20-2012, 09:20 PM   #57

Nick.. Who did your bumper? I'm in the market for one and looking at potential fabricators.. So far KR seems to be a good choice..

Any suggestions would be appreciated..
Old 02-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #58
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Nick.. Who did your bumper? I'm in the market for one and looking at potential fabricators.. So far KR seems to be a good choice..

Any suggestions would be appreciated..
dependable offroad, im getting ready to re-do part of it. I only have heard and seen good things coming from KR fab, seems like he knows what hes doing.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #60
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
North Long Beach