Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Spotter thread

Old 03-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Taco Vender is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Taco Vender's Tacoma Gallery
Orange County Spotter thread

I live in North Orange County, and over the last few months have seen alot of modded tacos. Wondering if anyone on the site lives in this area??

-TV
Old 03-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Laguna Niguel
Old 03-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Huntington Beach... Just off the 405 @ Springdale
Old 03-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
Im in Huntington, just down Edwards Hill.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:57 PM   #6
^^ Hey Robert, awesome build thread man. Best one i've seen one on the site hands down. Such a good looking truck!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #7
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Vender View Post
Im in Huntington, just down Edwards Hill.

There are hills in HB???
Old 03-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCin HBCA View Post
Huntington Beach... Just off the 405 @ Springdale
My girlfriend lives near the same place. Westminster and Springdale. Im around there a lot. Look for a level White DC with Satoshi grille and lights under the grille and thats me!!

-Chris
Old 03-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Mission Viejo!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCin HBCA View Post
There are hills in HB???
Yes, if you call that a hill..
Old 03-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
Man of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Man of War's Tacoma Gallery
Anaheim Hills representin,, Bros
Thats right, next to the Yorba Linda barrio. It's a Thug Life!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #12
^^Anaheim Hills yeww! You're quote is awesome. [Man Of War] " Winning..duh" haha
Old 03-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #13
Man of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Man of War's Tacoma Gallery
I use to live off of Lake and Indianapolis in HB, right next to the Fire Station, I use to love to hear the waves break early in the morning while walking to my car for work. Ahhh... the days!
Old 03-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
in fullerton!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:53 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of War View Post
I use to live off of Lake and Indianapolis in HB, right next to the Fire Station, I use to love to hear the waves break early in the morning while walking to my car for work. Ahhh... the days!
Haha, I drive down lake everyday to go check the surf/ and surf at the pier
Old 03-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #19
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel1274 View Post
I am in Mission Viejo!
me too.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #20
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
LBC