Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

9th Annual Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 24, 25th, 2011)

Old 09-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #901
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db View Post
This one is for Toyota alloy wheels.
Some of them! My 'stock wheels' have conical nuts.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #902
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Watch the BST threads. When people sell them they go fast.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #903
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Watch the BST threads. When people sell them they go fast.
i made a WTB thread
Old 09-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #904
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guarantee next time I will bring an impact wrench. I never thought I would have to do that much wrenching on a trip.

1. Install 2 paddle tires on Mike's truck after removing the wheel spacers.
2. Re-wire my off-road lights to bypass a blown fuse (because we needed lights for the foggy rescue mission).
2. Change a flat tire on Mike's truck after the valve stem got cut on the paddle tire.
3. Change a flat tire on Brian's truck.
4. Replace the lower shock bolt/nut on Brian's truck by removing bolts from my rear bumper to use as a replacement.
5. Fix a broken throttle cable on that tan 85 pickup caused by a broken motor mount.
6. Disassemble Mike's tailgate to fix the broken latch, then reassemble.
7. Remove the paddle tires from Mike's truck and re-install his regular tires.

BTW, I am still preparing a bill for you guys...
Yay I owe nothing lol I say everybody who got help gives a ten dollar donation towards that utility bed
Old 09-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #906
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Or maybe everyone who had to get pulled out by Derek has to host a topless car wash to raise money for said utility bed
man, ill be sure to go to the since their will my plenty
Old 09-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #908
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This one is for Toyota alloy wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
im going to get railed in the ass buying these.. its going to be like 145 dollars ill get them after my tattoo annd have more funds
$96 for 24 here
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacomawheels.htm
Old 09-30-2011, 07:32 PM   #909
TundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cris
TundraStop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
What? I thought you had duratrac's?

On my old tundra yeah I have the new 2011 white one. Changing to 22" wheels on 40" toyos for sema tho
Old 09-30-2011, 08:45 PM   #910
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraStop View Post
On my old tundra yeah I have the new 2011 white one. Changing to 22" wheels on 40" toyos for sema tho
I was wondering when you would be on 40z... Spinners?
Old 09-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #911
Ban Pending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd4ULXzr3IA
Old 09-30-2011, 09:09 PM   #912
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Or maybe everyone who had to get pulled out by Derek has to host a topless car wash to raise money for said utility bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
man, ill be sure to go to the since their will my plenty
I'm imagining Brian topless washing my truck.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:27 PM   #914
Quote:
I'm imagining Brian topless washing my truck.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #915
TundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cris
TundraStop's Tacoma Gallery
Hell no 22" wheel and 40" Tires lmao
Old 07-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #917
so who's going this september?
Old 07-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #919
05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
05tundra13's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully i will be.