Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Barstow - 3/26/11

Old 03-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Barstow - 3/26/11

I'm heading out to the Engage wheeling day that saturday around 7am from Fontana if anybody wants to caravan with me...

Old 03-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably roll out there but I'm not sure about 7am. Plus it might be raining.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I know, the 26th.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0069
Old 03-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #6

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Seems to want to rain on weekends only as of late.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:32 PM   #7
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just a day run?
Old 03-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess you can count me in
Old 03-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #10
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Hass said were running in the rain Mike..
Old 03-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #11
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, cool if i run out there with you?

Ive had carrier bearing issues and i need to test the truck asap. If everything runs smoothly. I will most likely be going with you guys on the mojave trip.

Whats the meet time etc.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #12
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
Hey guys, cool if i run out there with you?

Ive had carrier bearing issues and i need to test the truck asap. If everything runs smoothly. I will most likely be going with you guys on the mojave trip.

Whats the meet time etc.
of course, Mark... roll with us... you will have plenty of support out there to help you test...

we are meeting up at the Chevron/McDonalds off Sierra on the I-15 North in Fontana, at 7am...
Old 03-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #13
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
of course, Mark... roll with us... you will have plenty of support out there to help you test...

we are meeting up at the Chevron/McDonalds off Sierra on the I-15 North in Fontana, at 7am...
Thanks Mohawk, i will see you guys there

Race Radio 153.110?
Old 03-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #15
LT Chase Truck

looks like the weather forecast has changed a lil bit...

gonna be cold, but no downpour...

woooooo hoooooooooooo
Old 03-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #16
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I should be getting my radio tomorrow so I might be able to communicate with you guys
Old 03-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #17
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
have to be lt to join in? only rocking my readylift leveling kit right now. no locker either.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:12 PM   #18
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepedog23 View Post
have to be lt to join in? only rocking my readylift leveling kit right now. no locker either.
nah, don't have to be LT... come on out...

you can always park your truck at camp and jump in someone's LT truck...
Old 03-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #19
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
what time you guys heading back?
Old 03-22-2011, 09:14 PM   #20
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepedog23 View Post
what time you guys heading back?
i will likely stay out there until about 4pm... i have to babysit my kids that night...