Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Hi-Lift for sale

Old 03-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Hi-Lift for sale

I have a Extreme Hi-Lift for sale with Demello's mounts. Hi-Lift Extreme brand new was $100 and the mounts were $100. The Hi-Lift was barely used, maybe just once.

Selling all this for $125
Attached Thumbnails
Hi-Lift for sale-imag0089.jpg   Hi-Lift for sale-imag0090.jpg   Hi-Lift for sale-imag0091.jpg  
Old 03-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Don't need it anymore. I have a high floor mount jack that works better with my application.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
With your lift , all you need is the 48" a 60" is way more lift than you will ever use
Tri has my old one so Tri why you asking?
Old 03-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Tri has my old one so Tri why you asking?
You can never have too much if it was a 60. If you get stuck in a weird area and need the length. Just curious is all. I have yet to need mine.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Vi you got all the good stuff haha...I get paid monday
Old 03-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #10
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
With your lift , all you need is the 48" a 60" is way more lift than you will ever use
Pretty sure he was thinking longer for recovery and the fact you can top out a 48" in certain situations.

This is pretty good deal, someone local should jump on this. The demello tube mounts are like 90 bucks themselves.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I saw this before the mod day Vi I would have had you brought it for me
Old 03-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #12
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
Damn Vi you got all the good stuff haha...I get paid monday
I didn't know you had sliders and a Demello Bed Bar
Old 03-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #13
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for and awesome jack i have the same one and it's great I do wish mine was the 60 I top out my 48" on level ground lifting from the bumper.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:02 AM   #14

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I could always have my driver drive it down to San Diego to my brothers place if you are interested in looking at it.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #15
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I didn't know you had sliders and a Demello Bed Bar
I was looking at the hi-lifts and tire harness's the other day and then saw this. but I want to get a bed bar soon too
Old 03-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #16

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I have Beef sliders and no bed bar. The high lift was mounted on my bed cage.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
I have Beef sliders and no bed bar. The high lift was mounted on my bed cage.
Thats a good idea.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #18
SCLOSKEY will become famous soon enoughSCLOSKEY will become famous soon enough
Name: shane
SCLOSKEY's Tacoma Gallery
you have pics of this mounted on the truck, or does anyone have pics of the same item in action?