1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Celebrate RecklessTaco's Birthday in Ocotillo on 3/24/12

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Gregero, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Mar 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Topaz Lake, Nv.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 35x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black MB Wheels rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Thanks Ray. And yes I agree best way to celebrate a 40th. And yup the little lady says rear LT and Cab Cage now.

2. Mar 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM
    Speed Freek

Speed Freek Tacoma Whisperer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Vista, Ca, Lake Havasu, Az.
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma V8 (LS1) swap
    LS1-T56 swap, Z06 ported heads, cam, Titanium valves, Kevlar clutch. Now building a forged stroker (383) and all the ponies! Old setup was rod-knockin on heaven's door...
    Shoot, sorry I missed this, my CRF450r lost 3rd and 5th gear the prevoius weekend and just got my new gears and shift fork this morning...didnt have a toy, well except the Trophy Jeep, lol. I am doing some suspension work on it so its down for now (Fox 2.0 D/R coilovers all 4 corners).

Should have it done in the next week or two hopefully...sounds like it was a lotta fun.

Products Discussed in

To Top