Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 03-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #2681
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
wassup guys, do you know how far is Azusa Canyon OHV from the Valley?
Old 03-28-2013, 02:36 PM   #2682
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticprotocol13 View Post
wassup guys, do you know how far is Azusa Canyon OHV from the Valley?
It probably be about an hour for you maybe less
Old 03-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #2683
gazaaan is on a distinguished road
Name: Edo
gazaaan's Tacoma Gallery
do you guys know why is it when i post my car picture dose not show ?
Old 03-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #2684
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
It probably be about an hour for you maybe less
Is it worth the drive?
Old 03-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #2686
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks looking good Juan.

Time to put some meats on that thing and get rid of those Prius tires
Old 03-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #2687
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Trucks looking good Juan.

Time to put some meats on that thing and get rid of those Prius tires
Getting some used tires Saturday
Old 03-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #2688
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy owns delco tires down on white oak and Ventura if you want new ones.

Tires by mark in Canoga park normally has the best deals on used yantas
Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #2689
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
My buddy owns delco tires down on white oak and Ventura if you want new ones.

Tires by mark in Canoga park normally has the best deals on used yantas
I'm getting some Bfg at 295/75/16 with 25% tread for 110
Old 03-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #2691
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Finally got the front bumper on and then next is uppers and new tires
Lookin good Juanita!

Old 03-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #2692
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Oh snap Juan got a bumper with no road sign as a skid plate. Looks good. Now you can protect those pizza cutters better

Note: is that drivers side bumper touching the wheel ???
Old 03-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #2693
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticprotocol13 View Post
Is it worth the drive?
You go their to watch dumbass break their shit. You really don't off road. More like a 8 dollar show.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #2694
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Oh snap Juan got a bumper with no road sign as a skid plate. Looks good. Now you can protect those pizza cutters better

Note: is that drivers side bumper touching the wheel ???

The bumper was made to fit fender flares and sticks out little far out I'm gunna cut them later when I get more time. I don't think I'll be able to go the desert next weekend so I might go to Gorman on sunday
Old 03-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #2695
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
Lookin good Juanita!

I live in the canyons so I need the sway bars but if I get a stiffer spring like 14in 700 ill take it off
Old 03-29-2013, 08:34 AM   #2696
the full Monty

Quote:
The bumper was made to fit fender flares and sticks out little far out I'm gunna cut them later when I get more time. I don't think I'll be able to go the desert next weekend so I might go to Gorman on sunday
how you going to paint it ??
Old 03-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #2697
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Arrow

Quote:
how you going to paint it ??
Thinking about bed lining it or just spray paint satin black
Old 03-29-2013, 08:47 AM   #2698
the full Monty

make sure you use good Bed liner because if not done right or well enough it will just chip off quick. That is what is happening with my sliders .
Old 03-29-2013, 08:50 AM   #2699
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
make sure you use good Bed liner because if not done right or well enough it will just chip off quick. That is what is happening with my sliders .
I think I'm just gunna do satin black to match my sliders and rear bumper