Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 03-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #2701
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I am very glad i did my Bumper with line x, painting crap like this sux.
For now I'm just doing primer cuz I still need to cut/weld few things on it
Old 03-29-2013, 11:37 AM   #2703
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ic. just do wait to long of you have sand down all the rust and that sux to. I let that happen to my bumper.
Yours got pretty rusty I primered mine so I should be good
Old 03-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #2705
savagereed is on a distinguished road

savagereed's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys,

Just bought my 06' Taco 4x4 & M/T yesterday and figured I'd drop in to say hi. I'm over around Woodland Hills, hope to bump into a few of you and maybe spend a day or two off roading.

I'd been searching for a truck for the past 6 months, couldn't find a 4x4 M/T access cab or larger in either a Taco/Frontier or even Titan/Tundra. Finally saw this truck pop up just this week so I drove down to San Diego. Traded in my 350Z roadster and I'm glad to be back in a truck.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #2706
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagereed View Post
Hey Guys,

Just bought my 06' Taco 4x4 & M/T yesterday and figured I'd drop in to say hi. I'm over around Woodland Hills, hope to bump into a few of you and maybe spend a day or two off roading.

I'd been searching for a truck for the past 6 months, couldn't find a 4x4 M/T access cab or larger in either a Taco/Frontier or even Titan/Tundra. Finally saw this truck pop up just this week so I drove down to San Diego. Traded in my 350Z roadster and I'm glad to be back in a truck.
I maybe goin to Gorman next Sunday and I'm always in the area
Old 03-31-2013, 02:16 PM   #2707
savagereed is on a distinguished road

savagereed's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, I think it looks like I'm either going to head to Hungry Valley with a jeep friend or maybe make a trip up to Pismo with another group. I've never been to either. Only 4x4ing I've done is back up in Canada in Alberta and BC out in the country. So...let's just say it's 'been awhile'.

Ordered a tree saver, D ring and Snatch block to get things started. Not even sure if my blocks from my old lifted Ranger will fit the Tacoma or not. Figure I'll stay to the more beginner friendly trails wherever I go before getting myself in too much trouble right out of the gate.

I usually have weekends free, so I'm sure we'll get together for a ride sooner or later.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #2708
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Welcome welcome. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm in calabasas / woodland hills

I got a white double cab. Can't really miss it when you see it.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:30 PM   #2709
gazaaan is on a distinguished road
Name: Edo
gazaaan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #2711
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Welcome and nice truck! I like that Bull/Winch combo. looks good! You might be seeing more of me around the Woodland hills around starting around June when my company moves out there. Hope to spot you around.

Hey Juan, let me know when you hit up Gorman...I might want to tag along and see if my peerunner can keep up. I've only really been by myself and I'm not familiar with the area. I'd like to go with someone who's been there before.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #2713
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Juan we should start a thread about the Miller jeep trail soon.
Is it open

Products Discussed in this Thread