Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 04-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #2743
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
haha ^

Any large woman found in Southern California deserts. Often found drinking Coors Light as if they needed it. Skanky clothes are very common. Sand rhinos hibernate in Glamis and Ocotillo Wells in winter. Also see "Superstition Mountain Goat"
Old 04-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #2746
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Took me under an hour from Sherman Oaks. It's great, if you want mud or to watch others get stuck!
I have a stock truck, I'm afraid that they will be watching me stuck in the mud.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #2747
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
You go their to watch dumbass break their shit. You really don't off road. More like a 8 dollar show.
I saw some youtube vidoes, and all these trucks with monster tires.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #2749

Quote:
I am guessing stock trucks r not welcome.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #2751

Quote:
they are welcome but like i said you will be sitting watching more than just offroading. IF you head up their, maybe i will go i am like 20 minutes from you.
We're going there this Sunday, none of us have been there that's why we just want to "experience" the HOV area. If you want to join us u r more than welcome to. We r planning to leave the valley around 6 am or so... i guess depends if everyone actually wakes up early.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #2752
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just fyi highlight of the day in azusa mud is like 12:30 thru 2:30, that is when all the big boy are their.

All i can say dont except to much except to watch ppl break shit.

Grab your BBq and chairs watch the show.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #2753

Notes taken.

Thanks...
Old 04-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #2754
savagereed is on a distinguished road

savagereed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just fyi highlight of the day in azusa mud is like 12:30 thru 2:30, that is when all the big boy are their.

All i can say dont except to much except to watch ppl break shit.

Grab your BBq and chairs watch the show.
Is it as big of a gong show as you let on? I'd like to go check it out, but I take it the best tip is to get their early and try your damndest not to be a knob...is that fair to say?
Old 04-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #2755
the full Monty

Yea it is huge GOng show. You can be knob but some one will greatly over shadow you as time goes on during the day. You will see things on what your not supposed to do when off roading.

All i can say is Grab your and maybe sneek in a beer. Watch the GOng show unravel right in front of your eye's.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #2759
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am down for that haha ^
If I'm off next weekend I'm down to go over there
Old 04-02-2013, 07:06 AM   #2760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
If I'm off next weekend I'm down to go over there
Hope to see u guys over there...