Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 04-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #2761
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
You think ? So funny though. Who is seriously dumb enough for that
They usually target Seniors.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #2763
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nick is a old man
Ha just because I'm middle age and selling my dirt bike don't make me a old man.

When I turn 40 and have a melt down and buy a corvette or Porsche and a Harley. Then you can call me old
Old 04-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #2764
emilminasian is on a distinguished road
Name: Emil Minasian
emilminasian's Tacoma Gallery
Any one going to the meet up in burbank tonight ?
Old 04-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #2767
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I did haha it was nice little meet not as many trucks but saw Arron's truck with the desert tan Plasti dip kinda wana doit to my truck
Old 04-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #2770
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Yes I did haha it was nice little meet not as many trucks but saw Arron's truck with the desert tan Plasti dip kinda wana doit to my truck
this deserve's another
Old 04-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #2771
savagereed is on a distinguished road

savagereed's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up, a few friends and I are heading to Hungry Valley tomorrow (Sat). We're meeting in Woodland Hills at the Chevron on Canoga and Oxnard at 9am in case anyone wants to join. The more the merrier.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #2773
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagereed View Post
Just a heads up, a few friends and I are heading to Hungry Valley tomorrow (Sat). We're meeting in Woodland Hills at the Chevron on Canoga and Oxnard at 9am in case anyone wants to join. The more the merrier.
Dang I wish and if you have group of just 4x4 rowher flats is actually fun to 15 mins closer than Gorman
Old 04-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #2775
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagereed View Post

How did it go?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #2776
savagereed is on a distinguished road

savagereed's Tacoma Gallery
Went great! Started out taking it easy on the green runs, getting used to the terrain and our trucks. (He has a new '13 Wrangler)
We took it on a blue and had some fun, scared me a touch going around the corners slow with some extreme bank action. Though after watching the gopro footage it looked very tame.

We then hit up the practice area, did the hill a few times, ran the small water trough and Ryan w/ the wrangler did the large water section. I decided I wasn't willing to risk it. Even though my truck rides at least 3" taller, I was a tad paranoid to get it so submerged. Which makes me curious just how deep of water can Tacoma's go before getting themselves in trouble if it's a slow crawl?

Ran into a third friend out there in her wrangler. She ended up getting completely stuck on the large concrete cylinders in the practice area. Had to break out the winch from a few directions to get her loose. Was great to learn how to properly use it.

All in all, great first day out!
Old 04-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #2777

Nice, glad you guys had fun.

Today we went to Azusa Canyon OHV. Ryan was right, it's more fun watching ppl get stuck than go through the deep mud.

We were there early, so we get to play in the mud then around 11 am all these huge trucks started demolishing the mud pits and creating these deep holes. So we just parked on the side and watched these huge trucks play.

All in all it was a good first time experience for us too... but we were a bit scared at first crossing those rivers.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #2779
Emminasian is on a distinguished road
Name: Emil
Emminasian's Tacoma Gallery
Any meets coming up ? Very bored haha