Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 04-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #2825
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
work :/
Good thing I didn't hit you up haha I was up in Glendale earlier
Old 04-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #2827
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
oh yea for what ??
Picked up a light bar for Anthony250f I'm going to SB later today and then on the way back chilled with ray ray
Old 04-26-2013, 10:44 AM   #2830
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
ic well keep on going and pick this up for me

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...rb-bumper.html

ok.
Ill drive up there for you if you give me the money won't charge you for gas
Old 04-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #2834
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Will have BBQ and Pool maybe little Segregation of the pool
Lol that was great
Old 04-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #2836
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Ha sold.my crf250r this morning for 2000$. Made 500 bucks and I owned it for 4 year and road the shit out of it.

Not a bad Sunday. Sagebrush here I come.

Now what to buy next.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #2838
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Ha sold.my crf250r this morning for 2000$. Made 500 bucks and I owned it for 4 year and road the shit out of it.

Not a bad Sunday. Sagebrush here I come.

Now what to buy next.
Rear long travel haha and I'm suprised you sold it for that much. It's hard to sell bikes now a days