Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 04-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #2841
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
I know rear Lt would be sick.

I just really want something street legal for the summer. Then after summer sell it. And then maybe rear Lt
Old 05-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #2847
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
It's 70 right now in SB

High of 75 tomorrow..
Old 05-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #2848
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yea it is.
Also I've driving everywhere today lots little things todo
Old 05-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #2849
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Also I've driving everywhere today lots little things todo
Fuck you. I'm driving back from Pomona this drive sucks. And tomorrow I gotta go to rincon
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #2850
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Fuck you. I'm driving back from Pomona this drive sucks. And tomorrow I gotta go to rincon
Old 05-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #2851
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
It's very hot in the valley. Plus the fire in Newbury Park is not helping. Hopefully they can stop it before it burns more homes.

My 100th post...woo hoo... lol
Old 05-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #2852

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticprotocol13 View Post
It's very hot in the valley. Plus the fire in Newbury Park is not helping. Hopefully they can stop it before it burns more homes.

My 100th post...woo hoo... lol

How many houses has it burned so far?
I haven't watched the news. Seen all the smoke the last 2 days from driving to and from work , my girlfriends mom lives in newbarry but on the other side of dos vientos.

So glad I'm in rincon today. And not stuck in the valley
Old 05-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #2853

Anyone know any place that sells the cheep red ring hids?

Fucking vatozone has them but there 130 each. Fuck that I've seen them online for 80.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #2854
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How many houses has it burned so far?
I haven't watched the news. Seen all the smoke the last 2 days from driving to and from work , my girlfriends mom lives in newbarry but on the other side of dos vientos.

So glad I'm in rincon today. And not stuck in the valley
according to the last news that I saw, 25 homes have been burned but over 1000 homes are in danger. FD forced some residents to evacuate already.

So far, over 4000 acres were burned.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #2855
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why you always taking such long trips?! haha
Old 05-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #2856

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Why you always taking such long trips?! haha
I go where the money is Rj
Old 05-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #2858

Ha got my tax return back. Figured what better way to spend it than buy another gun or two.

Thinking of getting a ar since who knows if silly California will ban them or not and a glock 40 or 45

I already have a mini 14, shotgun, 30/30 hand full of 22's 1911, 30+06 so yea basics are covered other than a ar maybe a ar-10. Since I don't have anything that fires 308-762