Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 05-29-2013, 11:30 AM   #2923
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
^ eat a brick of S@$t juan
Hahaha. You two lovers fighting ?
Old 05-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #2925
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juan you get those 22lr from salvo?
Old 05-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #2927
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Juan you get those 22lr from salvo?
Barely I got 200 rounds and I was trying to get more but I think he didn't wana sell out
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
we need an 818 meet soon im outta school and i can breathe again haha
Hooters or we could go shooting around your area.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #2928
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
we need an 818 meet soon im outta school and i can breathe again haha
i down for that i want to see the Amir man. Been to long since i have had good laugh.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #2931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Barely I got 200 rounds and I was trying to get more but I think he didn't wana sell out

Hooters or we could go shooting around your area.

Yea he's a stingy bastard with ammo. How long did you get stuck there. He likes to talk your ear off for hours if you let him

But the dude knows his shit and can get anything if you have the right identification

I'm down for hooters can't shoot in any Forrest till after sunmer
Old 05-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #2932
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Yea he's a stingy bastard with ammo. How long did you get stuck there. He likes to talk your ear off for hours if you let him

But the dude knows his shit and can get anything if you have the right identification

I'm down for hooters can't shoot in any Forrest till after sunmer
Desert trip
Old 05-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #2933

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Desert trip
Other going to the ridges or Holland camp on June 22nd.

Depends on the weather though.

And how much more ammo I can stock pile By then
Old 05-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #2934
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

So desert trip feeler ransberg June 28-30
Friday afternoon head out and then Saturday trails/shoot and drink and then Sunday leave morning or noon any one down
Old 05-31-2013, 09:26 AM   #2936
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
So, ah, Miller Jeep trail this weekend! Meeting tomorrow morning at 9am. Check the old thread here!
it is not old it has just been revived