Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 06-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #2944
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Tomorrow night at Krispy Kreme, right? Never been, and haven't really thought about it. Juan, you going? Ry doesn't seem to like it in the slightest bit. lolol

Some ppl ego's are so big they can't fit their head in the truck.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #2945
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Tomorrow night at Krispy Kreme, right? Never been, and haven't really thought about it. Juan, you going? Ry doesn't seem to like it in the slightest bit. lolol
Pm me your number and I'm down to go ill probably be up there around 930-10 depending how early I can leave work
Old 06-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #2948
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i will to have think long and hard.
Okay I'll text you tomorrow if I go or not
Old 06-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #2949
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Juan. Ventura gun show on Saturday. I might be going up there when they open. You working ?
Old 06-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #2950
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post

Some ppl ego's are so big they can't fit their head in the truck.
Bwaaaaaahahahahahaaaa!! That pic is awesome!
Seriously? I actually enjoy those tools sometimes. Listening to them talk is awesome as I slowly die laughing inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Juan. Ventura gun show on Saturday. I might be going up there when they open. You working ?
Gun show? On Sunday, too?
Old 06-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #2951
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday 9-4
Old 06-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #2952
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I might go Sunday after the Ink N Iron fest in LB
Old 06-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #2953
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
I'm not actually ill be at cleghorn though. How much for 22 I heard there's limit on how much you can buy.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #2954
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
I might go Sunday after the Ink N Iron fest in LB
Sunday ill be down cuz I work from 5pm to 10 so ill be free in the morning
Old 06-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #2955

I still have your #, I'll hit you up in the am when I'm on my way.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #2957
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Don't even waste your time If your going Sunday for 22lr they will be cleaned out or charging 100$ for 550 box
Old 06-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #2958
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Don't even waste your time If your going Sunday for 22lr they will be cleaned out or charging 100$ for 550 box
Yeah that's what my buddy told me and so for now its a maybe