Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 06-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #2961
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Don't even waste your time If your going Sunday for 22lr they will be cleaned out or charging 100$ for 550 box
Yeah that's what my buddy told me and so for now its a maybe
Old 06-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #2964
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bedsides for sale! Will be driving though this weekend

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7044748
Old 06-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #2965
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Guys, I own a 1970 Nova and it's been sitting for about 2-3 years. I towed it to Santa Monica, where I moved a few months ago but was wondering if anyone knew of a good mechanic to resurrect it in the 310 area. Thanks!
Old 06-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #2966
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wants to buy dodgers tickets for tonight's game vs SF Giants?
$52 for 4 tickets 7 P.M. section 1TD row G seats 5-8.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #2968
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Dsm it Juan wut is the deal with ur avatar pic...u look a lil pale for a mexi....
I haven't been tanning bro working to much
Old 07-09-2013, 04:44 PM   #2972
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Crickets in these parts. Everyone move out of Africa ? Ha I mean the 818.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #2973
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Crickets in these parts. Everyone move out of Africa ? Ha I mean the 818.
what's up man how you been
Old 07-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #2974
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
what's up man how you been
Working like a damn slave. That's about it , went down to SD over the 4th and relaxed.

The guy at the front desk of the hotel said he got asked multiple times if he know who owned the white Tacoma in the parking lot ha

Was in long beach mon-tues Pomona wens-today and tomorrow back to long beach. Then starting Monday I'll be in pacoma for a month. Fun fun
Old 07-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #2975
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Working like a damn slave. That's about it , went down to SD over the 4th and relaxed.

The guy at the front desk of the hotel said he got asked multiple times if he know who owned the white Tacoma in the parking lot ha

Was in long beach mon-tues Pomona wens-today and tomorrow back to long beach. Then starting Monday I'll be in pacoma for a month. Fun fun
That sounds like a lovely time next week you free at all lets kick it I think on the 20th I'm going offroading if your down
Old 07-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #2979
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post

technically it was only 3 people keeping it alive.
Haha that's true I'm bummed I work Saturday