Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 07-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #2982
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Dan Juan what you do to the 101 today that shit was fucked
Old 07-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #2983
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Dan Juan what you do to the 101 today that shit was fucked
What happened all I heard semi truck flip again in the same spot
Old 07-26-2013, 07:11 PM   #2984
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

First bath in like 6 months. = => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =-uploadfromtaptalk1374887470535.jpgClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1374887470535.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	225237
Old 07-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #2985

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =-uploadfromtaptalk1374887948837.jpg
Old 07-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #2986

Forgot what its like to have a clean truck. Things been filthy since last year I still need new rims
Old 07-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #2987
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Forgot what its like to have a clean truck. Things been filthy since last year I still need new rims
I got set of regular Trd rims for sale you want them
Old 07-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #2988

No thanks man. Looking to sell my rims and tires 3 good rims and 4 general grabbers with 10k on them. And then get something new with bfgs
Old 07-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #2989

I've had so many people randomly lattly want to buy my truck. I'm kinda tempted to sell it but I don't know what I want haha
Old 07-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #2990
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
I've had so many people randomly lattly want to buy my truck. I'm kinda tempted to sell it but I don't know what I want haha
Yeah I'd say get a 4x4 truck
Old 07-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #2991
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I priced out selling my truck and I'd get a nice chunk of change. I was looking at the new 2013 SUBIE WRX Sedan.. So much sex...I love it a lot.

I work so much that in reality, I can continue to drive my 99 Honda Civic to and from.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:39 PM   #2992
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ I priced out selling my truck and I'd get a nice chunk of change. I was looking at the new 2013 SUBIE WRX Sedan.. So much sex...I love it a lot.

I work so much that in reality, I can continue to drive my 99 Honda Civic to and from.
how the hell are you
Old 07-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #2993
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Fn tired man. . . Working like a a slave. How are you man... U liking your new job?
Old 07-26-2013, 11:57 PM   #2994
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Fn tired man. . . Working like a a slave. How are you man... U liking your new job?
Good I ended sticking with Ralph I've been threw like 3 jobs past two month. Freaking sucks we gotta meet up soon. Are there any Korean BBQ places around your area.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #2995
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Least u got settled in.. I'm moving again but all will be good soon...

COme over and chill out. I can throw a small BBQ and do some mini mods and chill by the pool..

Get a 818 thing going...
Old 07-27-2013, 11:29 PM   #2996
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
^Least u got settled in.. I'm moving again but all will be good soon...

COme over and chill out. I can throw a small BBQ and do some mini mods and chill by the pool..

Get a 818 thing going...
Ill hit you up next week im off Wednesday if your down to meet up for lunch in westlake
Old 07-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #2997

Public school 805. Good beer good food
Old 07-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #2998

I know its not a Toyota. But I'm looking to sell my girls 2000 ranger 4x4

She bought a 2013 civic today. So its time to say good bye to the ranger

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...966204507.html
Old 07-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #2999

I love the random shit you find on craigslist

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...957134527.html