Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 09-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #3161
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Any 818 1st geners......I'm thinking about selling my rear Demello tube bumper. I have two aluminum plates with dimple die holes also, but i dont run them. The plate tilts up and has a reciever behind it. Bumper is very very stout! Not sure if I really wanna sell it but thinking I need two spares so need to do a custom dealio in back. They go like $500 or $600 new

I'm looking for $350 and local or pick up only

I WILL NOT SHIP. Sorry

Old 09-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #3162
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
very cool i ll let you know when i go. Me and group of us are heading Jawbone/ dove springs in November 16 for birthday bash/ride. Let me know if you want go.
November that would be good time to go ill let you know
Old 09-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #3163
sebs99taco is on a distinguished road
Name: sebastian
sebs99taco's Tacoma Gallery
EL ROJO interested in the bumper I'll be going on the Mojave trip this weekend if you can to meet up next weekend that would be great,also dose it have the 2in receiver thanks again
Old 09-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #3164
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebs99taco View Post
EL ROJO interested in the bumper I'll be going on the Mojave trip this weekend if you can to meet up next weekend that would be great,also dose it have the 2in receiver thanks again
Trucks going in to get rear done that weekend but ya I'm down. I'm not taking it off though unless u r serious. It's a bolt on and I ran like that for a while then I added some small stitch welds so when I rip people out of sand stucks. Just got grind it off, and good to go. Pm me for better pics. Checkout their website too.

I wanted to go on the mojave run bad, but truck isn't ready for that.....yet
Old 09-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #3165
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
anyone planning a mod day soon? I've got the urge to work on shit...or watch shit being worked on. one or the other.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #3166
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Well the day has come I'm putting my truck up for sale

Not in a rush to sell. I just can't justify the Lt anymore. I hardly drive it and when I do its to the supermarket.

Havent been to the desert in about a year

So I'm going to start accepting offers.

I don't care to start a sale thread. I'll throw the Craig's list add up latter today

2007 dcsb. Engage front Lt. Rear has om replacement devors and fox piggy shocks 129k.
Asking 17.

Going to get a older Toyota 4x4. And some form of motorcycle
Old 09-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #3168
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Ok everyone it's only weeks away....so who's going to the glamis meet oct.25,26,27....last year was a blast and had a great turn out! 4x or suspension is not necessary to have fun! I know a group of us already are in so who else wants to go????? Setting up a caravan for EARLY Friday morning....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...amis-trip.html
Old 09-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #3169
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =-uploadfromtaptalk1380485262545.jpg

Free 60inch TV
Old 09-29-2013, 08:24 PM   #3170
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Attachment 235427

Free 60inch TV
dude...who'd you piss off?
Old 09-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #3171
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Looks like "Bevis"
Old 09-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #3172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Ha class 3 hurricane Beki. Touched down in calabasas Friday night

I've spent the weekend doing massive clean up and repairs.

Donations can me made to the red cross
Old 09-30-2013, 10:38 AM   #3173
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebs99taco View Post
Nice meeting u man. Hope u enjoy that bumper, I loved it!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #3175
sebs99taco is on a distinguished road
Name: sebastian
sebs99taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Nice meeting u man. Hope u enjoy that bumper, I loved it!
im already enjoying it been bump by a car like at 10mph and nothing, and have gotten comments on it thanks again.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:54 AM   #3179

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Dodgers baby!!!!!
GO DOYERS!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #3180

*crickets*