Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 11-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #3321
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticprotocol13 View Post
Have you guys been to Tilted Kilt? Its like Hooters but I think their food is a little better hahahaha
But the only one I know is in Valencia. Not sure if there's any in the valley.
yeah, Valencia's the closest one. None in the Valley.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #3322
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I'll do the first Friday of january
put it in my calendar. it's on!
Old 11-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #3331
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Sí, señor. Hopefully more soon! Juan, you got a new gun?
I didn't know you got one and yeah its mosin Nagant it's an old world war gun but its bitching and next month once I'm 21 I'm getting a pistol
Old 11-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #3332
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I didn't know you got one and yeah its mosin Nagant it's an old world war gun but its bitching and next month once I'm 21 I'm getting a pistol
Get yourself an 03-FFL and take a few paychecks to Prescott
http://www.jgsales.com/

With an 03FFL, you can purchase and import C&R long guns and handguns (have to pay the $20 to register when you get home).
You can still mail-order C&R long guns, but C&R handguns have to be imported through an 01FFL.
Old 11-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #3333
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Get yourself an 03-FFL and take a few paychecks to Prescott
http://www.jgsales.com/

With an 03FFL, you can purchase and import C&R long guns and handguns (have to pay the $20 to register when you get home).
You can still mail-order C&R long guns, but C&R handguns have to be imported through an 01FFL.
Thanks for the info once I get my gun we should do a desert run and go shooting
Old 11-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #3334

Sure is quiet 'round these parts
Old 11-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #3336
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yea it is we need to bang some horses.
Sig worthy
Old 11-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #3339

Happy thanksgiving Juan and the rest of 818!