Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 03-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #3902
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
There's starting to be a Gorman trip put together in the 626/909 thread.
Cool I'll check it out . Hope no one knows I'm 818
Old 03-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #3903
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
but none of you 818 are allowed .
Your a Minnie Winnie !
Old 03-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #3904
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
There's starting to be a Gorman trip put together in the 626/909 thread.
Thanks
Old 03-26-2014, 07:56 PM   #3905
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys gone to drink water flats ?
Old 04-04-2014, 05:41 PM   #3906
RubberTank is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
RubberTank's Tacoma Gallery
Hey SFV people! Just discovered this thread after being on here for almost 2 years lol

Anyways I have been having some issues with my truck like vibrations/ shuddering/ wheel shake. I'd like to take my truck to someone who specializes in our trucks or close to it.Everyone Ive taken it into so far can't help me and I refuse to go to the dealership. Anyone know someone who could help me out?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #3907
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberTank View Post
Hey SFV people! Just discovered this thread after being on here for almost 2 years lol

Anyways I have been having some issues with my truck like vibrations/ shuddering/ wheel shake. I'd like to take my truck to someone who specializes in our trucks or close to it.Everyone Ive taken it into so far can't help me and I refuse to go to the dealership. Anyone know someone who could help me out?
hey man its juan I have a different name on my profile. I always see you driving around your bumper looks good
Old 04-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #3908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
hey man its juan I have a different name on my profile. I always see you driving around your bumper looks good
Hey dude, havent seen your truck in a while, I see your brothers all the time at Islands, he needs a skid on his bumper lol. Yeah I'm going back to Ken soon to get a rear bumper and a lower skid for the front. Btw you wouldnt happen to know a good mechanic out here?
Old 04-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #3909
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey dude, havent seen your truck in a while, I see your brothers all the time at Islands, he needs a skid on his bumper lol. Yeah I'm going back to Ken soon to get a rear bumper and a lower skid for the front. Btw you wouldnt happen to know a good mechanic out here?
You went to kr for your bumpers?
Old 04-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #3910

Quote:
You went to kr for your bumpers?
Yup! Saw you got a rear bumper from him. How much did it cost you?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #3911
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Yup! Saw you got a rear bumper from him. How much did it cost you?
I bought it off your buddy with the red truck cash plus a trade but he told me he paid 600 bucks with powder coat but its a fucking solid bumper.

Also to answer your first question there's no good places to take your truck for Toyota you figure out by looking on here
Old 04-06-2014, 10:18 PM   #3912
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey i was wonder this month if you guys want to do bar meet up at like howl at moon or something in that area, before Mike goes off shooting his Tv show?
Old 04-06-2014, 11:03 PM   #3913
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey i was wonder this month if you guys want to do bar meet up at like howl at moon or something in that area, before Mike goes off shooting his Tv show?

I'm down.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #3915

Quote:
I bought it off your buddy with the red truck cash plus a trade but he told me he paid 600 bucks with powder coat but its a fucking solid bumper.

Also to answer your first question there's no good places to take your truck for Toyota you figure out by looking on here
Oh nice! I was bugging him about that bumper also haha. I figured thats what I'll have to do, I just dont know much when it come to driveline problems. Time to start learning
Old 04-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #3916
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Oh nice! I was bugging him about that bumper also haha. I figured thats what I'll have to do, I just dont know much when it come to driveline problems. Time to start learning
What's happening with the drive line
Old 04-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #3918
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Meeting Juan at Salsa & Beer tonight in NoHo at 530 if anyone is interested.
11669 Sherman Way, North Hollywood
dude really
Old 04-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #3919
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude really
The Ryan disapproves.