Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 06-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #842
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Sure. Did you fix your fender damage??
No not yet. Lol .
Old 06-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #843
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Sigi
I miss you juanito!! Ayyyyyy . Lol
Old 06-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #845
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Back working at Clu. Don't really miss this place. Nothing but fat chicks who love god walking around.

But works, work. And I'll take it. So can't bitch.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:59 AM   #847
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thousand jokes , Moorpark rd and Olsen rd.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #848

Durning the school year there's some good talent walking around here , But there all religious chicks. You don't see to many of them wasted at the bar on a Friday night

I use to live next to two girls who went to peperdine They dident even have a tv. All they did was read and have bible study. They must have thought I was the devil
Old 06-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #851

Why does everyone like Gorman so much ? Yea I get that's it's close. But it sucks

I'd rather go up to Texas canyon
Old 06-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #853
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
Why does everyone like Gorman so much ? Yea I get that's it's close. But it sucks

I'd rather go up to Texas canyon
Is Texas Canyon Rowher Flats?
Old 06-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
Is Texas Canyon Rowher Flats?
Yep same shit

It's rocky as fuck. But it's only 35 min away. Gormans got a half decent at best mx track. And boring trails Texas canyon as some nasty ass single track and is half the distance. I haven't taken this truck to either yet ,
Old 06-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #855

Mother fuckers. God damn Fridays allways my luck. Haha

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341003273.365159.jpg

Right in the chin. 2-3 stitches you think ?
Old 06-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #856

That picture don't do justice

5 stitches. Fun times.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #857
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
Yep same shit

It's rocky as fuck. But it's only 35 min away. Gormans got a half decent at best mx track. And boring trails Texas canyon as some nasty ass single track and is half the distance. I haven't taken this truck to either yet ,
It's a good ride up there in the truck, done it a few times...want to go back again but work has taken over my life haha
Old 06-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
want to go back again but work has taken over my life haha

a-men to that.

I work 6 days a week. And do side work

You gotta find some me time sometimes or you'll to crazy
Old 06-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #859

I'd rather work my ass off now. Than have to be working till I'm old and scraping by.

I use to joke and say I'm going to be retired by 30. Now that I'm past 30. 50 is looking alittle more realistic haha

Products Discussed in this Thread