Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 07-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #965
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
you should roll to like dove springs that pretty bitchen place.
Yeah that place is pretty fun if I were todo a desert meet I would need to do few more things to my truck
Old 07-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #970
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Ha I'm telling you I'd you want to do an on road meet and drink. Have people meet at the canyon store haha
Old 07-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #972
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If I had a quarter for every raptor I saw lately is be rich
Old 07-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #974

Saw 3 more on the way home fuck

I just need a supercharger and my rear end done. And fuck raptors
Old 07-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #975
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
What is the best exhaust shop in the 818, I'm thinking about rerouting the low hanging exhaust crossover pipe to behind the transfer case instead of below it. If anyone has some good recommendations let me know. Thanks.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #976

Shit I use to free flow off cheesbrough. But that dudes long gone

Is what your looking to do legal ? Then any muffler shop shop should be able to do it , If not I'll get you a name of a place in van nuys north Hollywood that will do what ever you want

What part of the 818 you in ?
Old 07-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #978

Must be nice to wake up at 9

I been up since 4:30. I was at my office at 5:15 today. Allready been to Santa Barbra and back haha and a job walk in calabasas. Now I'm back in westlake and it's not even 10
Old 07-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #979
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
Shit I use to free flow off cheesbrough. But that dudes long gone

Is what your looking to do legal ? Then any muffler shop shop should be able to do it , If not I'll get you a name of a place in van nuys north Hollywood that will do what ever you want

What part of the 818 you in ?
Yea, I think it's legal, I'm just getting it rerouted, not taking out a cat or anything like that. I just want it so it'll be flat under the truck