Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 10-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #1701
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Where's i love beer
Hi Juan. Wave
Old 10-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #1702
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
Hi Juan. Wave
What's a good food/bar around our area. Manwithoutaplan might coming down this Saturday
Old 10-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #1705
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So poor Juan's going to be the third wheel ?

Good food / bar in our area huh

Well you can't beat Woodranch for food and drinks locally

Or if you want killer margs. There's latigo kid. And bomb Mexican

Haha for good night life There's boogies in westlake or sagebrush next to my casa
Old 10-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #1707

I did my drinking and driving for the year on Saturday. I get to hammer timed at latigo. There margs are trouble.

Let me know when you'll be there and maybe ill stop by , I'm down the street from your place right night at the doubble L ranch haha playing with my RC truck = => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =-imageuploadedbytapatalk1349821165.048920.jpg
Old 10-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #1709

Score. Going to hopefully get that tire gate this weekend
Old 10-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #1710
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Score. Going to hopefully get that tire gate this weekend
Which one from that Rj guy
Old 10-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #1711
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which one from that Rj guy
dont trust that rj guy hes shady

jk jk jk jk jkj
Old 10-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #1713
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hear he rapes little boys
why do you think he hanges out with krish so much
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #1715

Haha so if I offer him a reach around he might knock down the price ?

Juan. You'd buddy with the Titan drives like a 16 year old haha. Saw him cruzing Ventura blvd. an yea. Glad I never hit him up to check out those trailing arms
Old 10-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #1717
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Haha so if I offer him a reach around he might knock down the price ?

Juan. You'd buddy with the Titan drives like a 16 year old haha. Saw him cruzing Ventura blvd. an yea. Glad I never hit him up to check out those trailing arms
I know he drives like a jackass it's pretty scary
Old 10-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #1718
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have a pair of SoftJaws for putting shock shafts in a vice? the 7/8" version. I would like to borrow them if possible. Thanks!
Old 10-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #1719

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350257203.978814.jpg