Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 11-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #1843
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post

Don't you mean you mean crickets haha
Old 11-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #1845
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Going to run some errands with the wife then meet some friends for sushi. Then possibly go down to sagebrush for a drink or 3. Hopefully I don't get ruffied this time, the last time I went like a month ago. Someone put something in one of my beers and I was long gone. I had 2 beers. And it was lights out.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #1847

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
People are getting roofied all over the place...the rapers are back in town. This is the fourth time I heard it in the past week.

Who roffies dudes? I don't get it ?

I wasent with my chick that night. So its not like I got the wrong drink, I know most the bar tenders there. I live across the street, endless someone was just mad at me or being a dick and wanted to see me get fucked up, well I aint been back in a month because of it. But. Its 10:00. And I'm about to walk there. Wish me luck haha
Old 11-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #1849
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
Who roffies dudes? I don't get it ?

I wasent with my chick that night. So its not like I got the wrong drink, I know most the bar tenders there. I live across the street, endless someone was just mad at me or being a dick and wanted to see me get fucked up, well I aint been back in a month because of it. But. Its 10:00. And I'm about to walk there. Wish me luck haha
Dang dude that sucks
Old 11-03-2012, 07:12 PM   #1850

Yea....... no roffies for me last night. Closed the mother fucker down.

Bought a dart board today haha

Drunk darts?
Old 11-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #1851
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Drunk darts?
Down
Old 11-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #1853
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Drunk darts?
As long as its a guiness
Old 11-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #1855
Tebo is on a distinguished road

Name: Esteban
Tebo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Tebo
Hey guys, I haven't Been on this thing for about more than half a year, when this thing was dead (first pages or two). I haven't really used my truck anymore since I have a motorcycle (saving gas while getting there faster). I will be at the Krispy Kreme meet and I've been going for a year now, saw a couple of you guys last year but I got shy and didn't want to say hi! Ill be in a full suit and a red/white BMW s1000rr ill say what's up this time lol
Old 11-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #1856
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
Hey guys, I haven't Been on this thing for about more than half a year, when this thing was dead (first pages or two). I haven't really used my truck anymore since I have a motorcycle (saving gas while getting there faster). I will be at the Krispy Kreme meet and I've been going for a year now, saw a couple of you guys last year but I got shy and didn't want to say hi! Ill be in a full suit and a red/white BMW s1000rr ill say what's up this time lol
I ended not going I got off work late
Old 11-08-2012, 08:08 AM   #1857
Tebo is on a distinguished road

Name: Esteban
Tebo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Tebo
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I ended not going I got off work late
Good thing you didn't!! I got there at 8:50 and everything was blocked I was splitting lanes and it still took 30 mins to go all the way around to find out EVERY ENTRANCE was closed!!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #1858
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
Good thing you didn't!! I got there at 8:50 and everything was blocked I was splitting lanes and it still took 30 mins to go all the way around to find out EVERY ENTRANCE was closed!!!!
There was a plan b in pacoima I was gunna go but It would of been a drive for me
Old 11-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #1859

Ha. Back at jewels Jordan's house today. Fucking crazy shit. To much money