Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

= => The ( 818 ) SF VALLEY TW Member Thread (B.S/MEETS/FOOD/SIGHTINGS) <= =

Old 12-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #1964
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
You girls have a nice Christmas ?

I'm at the Toyota dealer in Sacramento fun times.

The 2013 tx pros are nice haha wonder what my trade in would be haha
Old 12-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #1966
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
You girls have a nice Christmas ?

I'm at the Toyota dealer in Sacramento fun times.

The 2013 tx pros are nice haha wonder what my trade in would be haha
Nice I had good five day weekend now back to work
Old 12-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #1970
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
it should be what are you doing for new years Juannn!!
I don't know yet Wat are you doing
Old 12-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #1973
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well if your not working or you happen to be "sick". Let's burn some xmas trees and shoot some guns.

Fucking Toyota dealer is lagging
Old 12-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #1975

I dropped it off so they can fix what ever is wrong with it , I ain't got breaks and its making a bad noise from the driver side wheel after breaking

Guessing a caliper or maybe a break piston is stuck closed. I don't fucking know. I had like 5 guys all standing around it asking questions don't think they see to many long travel trucks in nor cal

Ha I wonder what they would give me for a trade in haha. Saw a 2013 tx pro on the way up here. Thing looked so nice.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #1977

Wheel bearing. Driver side was the verdict. Said 3-4 hours I should have it back ha.

I've had 4x4. I hardly every used it.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #1978
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
Wheel bearing. Driver side was the verdict. Said 3-4 hours I should have it back ha.

I've had 4x4. I hardly every used it.
Nice and yeah if you barely use 4x4 then there's no point but its nice to have in some situations though
Old 12-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #1979
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Common guys we gotta get the #'s up on this years superstition trip I'm working on getting our vendors out there and maybe raffle off some prices!

Jan 11th-13th desert trip to superstition bring your trucks and bikes out! Good riding and dirt driving along with a Beer Pong Tournament.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:11 PM   #1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Common guys we gotta get the #'s up on this years superstition trip I'm working on getting our vendors out there and maybe raffle off some prices!

Jan 11th-13th desert trip to superstition bring your trucks and bikes out! Good riding and dirt driving along with a Beer Pong Tournament.

Beer pong huh? Any prizes for that ?

I'll bring the wife and well clean house in that haha