Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Hey So Cal TW! I need tint! Orange county shops?

Old 03-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Hey So Cal TW! I need tint! Orange county shops?

I've had numerous cars tinted around here and always find a better deal or more quality job right after. Damn. Where in OC is the best place to tint all my windows. I want good tint. And all the way to the edges. Not an inch from it. Etc. Help! Thanks!!!

All four windows (double cab), and the back, (solid glass). Cost?

Adamo
Old 03-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
ANOTHER FULLERTON MEMBER!!!! woot woot
Old 03-28-2011, 11:53 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
yeayuh! sorry not sure but im sure theres alot of shops in whittier or bellflower that will do a good job for a decent price
Old 03-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #4
rmdesigns will become famous soon enough

rmdesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Go see Lance at Classic Auto Tint in Orange. I've had 6 cars done by him, and never had any problems. He's a great guy and good prices. I got ceramic tint all the way around on mine, including the windshield. Pay the extra money for the ceramic, it keeps the interior nice and cool on those hot days. Tell him Ryan with the grey Tacoma sent you.

Classic Auto Tint
263 Tustin Avenue
Orange, CA 92886 714.633.6331
Old 03-29-2011, 12:17 AM   #5
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdesigns View Post
Go see Lance at Classic Auto Tint in Orange. I've had 6 cars done by him, and never had any problems. He's a great guy and good prices. I got ceramic tint all the way around on mine, including the windshield. Pay the extra money for the ceramic, it keeps the interior nice and cool on those hot days. Tell him Ryan with the grey Tacoma sent you.

Classic Auto Tint
263 Tustin Avenue
Orange, CA 92886 714.633.6331
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
do you guys have a price? i have mine tinted i just wanna go darker all around exept the windshield haha
Old 03-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
do you guys have a price? i have mine tinted i just wanna go darker all around exept the windshield haha
I'm a repeat customer, so my prices might be different than others. I would just give him a call and see what he says.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
asus611 is on a distinguished road
asus611's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up Tint Connection in Costa Mesa. I've taken 5 of my cars there over the past 14 years. I actually just had him tint the windows on my HOUSE. I love my truck but I love my house even more. So I trust him with two of my largest assets, if that gives you any sort of endorsement.

Call him at 949-650-TINT. Not gonna lie, his shop looks a liiiitle ghetto, but the work is great and he stands behind all his installations. He uses Solargard.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
Chocospider is on a distinguished road
Name: E
Chocospider's Tacoma Gallery
Campbell Film in Huntington Beach is by far the best, been going there for years. Way better than the tint pros and they carry 3M.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'll be heading to Classic Auto tint, sounds like a professional deal there. Good price quote, so I'm excited. Thursday morning here I come!

Adamo
Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 AM   #11
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Signature Glass Tint in Cost Mesa, hands down.
http://signaturetint.com/

Check out their Yelp page.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/signature-gl...ing-costa-mesa
This should speak for itself.
67 reviews and every one is a five star review!
My wife and I tinted our MINI Cooper with them on recomendation from a friend and we are absolutely thrilled with both the quality and price.

Tell them Shane and Lori sent you, I am curious if they will remember us.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #12
WhoreHey is on a distinguished road

Name: Jorge
WhoreHey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
Looks like I'll be heading to Classic Auto tint, sounds like a professional deal there. Good price quote, so I'm excited. Thursday morning here I come!

Adamo

What's up Adamo! small world, lol

lmk know how it turns out, I just bought a Tacoma 3 weeks ago too and would like to tint it soon.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
alright ladies and gentlemen!

Went down to Classic Auto Tint in Orange.

Classic Tint 263 Tustin Avenue Orange, CA 92886 714.633.6331
http://www.classicautotint.com/about.html

I got the 20% Ceramic tint on all four door windows as well as the solid rear glass. As far as the tint, TOTALLY worth the extra cash spent. Did a little checking around, my price was a good deal, and WOW, the windows are cool to the touch sitting out in the sun all day, while my clear windshield is burning hot. That's inside the vehicle, not sure about the outside, but I don't care. Going from CLEAR windows all around, to the ceramic was a HUGE difference. I didn't mind at all having to leave my windows up for 48 hours, the norm after a tint job, as opposed to the 20+ other cars I've owned and had tinted, it was a rough period of time, haha.

About the shop, small place, a tiny bit hard to find, just in a busy little row of shops, but TOTALLY worth the effort. Just call, the phone is always answered quickly, and I called a few times before I came, when I was on my way, when I couldn't find it, etc... lol...

I felt like I was getting my windows tinted at my buddy's house, in his garage, where we all just hang out and chat. They were professional, but friendly. KNOWLEDGEABLE, which is so important. I hate expressing concerns about my vehicle to the person working on it, and they've got no clue as to what I'm talking about. ah hem... SALINAS WHEELS AND TIRES... (do yourself a favor, NEVER go there, for any reason. My 09 Infiniti FX35 was brought in a month after I bought it, they tinted the front windows, (said it was ceramic, it wasnt, and did a horrible job) tinted my tail lights, (cracked a light, said it came in like that, lol, hassled me for a week, then took a month to replace it, the four tail lights never matched) and replaced my fog lights with HIDs, (broke my parking sonar sensors, had to get them replaced on my own, they "didnt break them) ALL this and also they lost the plastic pieces to the interior trunk area when removing my lights, lol, (took 5ish months to fully fix that, which I ended doing myself, through the dealership).

I have been to many shops, around the country, I USED to have a favorite shop for each category on my cars/bikes, etc. For TINT, Classic Auto Tint is mine from now on. Lance, the owner, is a really nice guy, everyone is his friend it seems, NOT just a wallet, or even just a customer. It's a cool feeling. I see why Ryan keeps going back. I plan on keeping this truck for a while, but I'll be going back there for as long as they're open.

Thanks for the recommendation Ryan, and thanks for reading TW, I like ranting and raving, when it matters. I felt this mattered.

Adamo
Old 04-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #14
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
whorehey, whats up dude... hey lets meet up, I wanna grab those tools from ya for the bike!

Adamo
Old 04-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #15

Glad I could help. I stopped by on Saturday morning to have my wife's Suburban done and Lance said your truck came out real nice. He loved the color.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:31 AM   #16
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I paid 50 bucks for mine
Old 04-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #17
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nice, 50 bucks, cant complain.... as long as youre happy sitting in the drivers seat~

i paid a lil more than 50, lol, but im still happy!

Adamo
Old 04-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #18
WhoreHey is on a distinguished road

Name: Jorge
WhoreHey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whorehey, whats up dude... hey lets meet up, I wanna grab those tools from ya for the bike!

Adamo
cool, I'm not gonna make it out to the Hooters bike night Wednesday but I will be at the Cycle Gear one on Thursday so I'll bring them with me if your going... lmk?
Old 04-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #19
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I can stop by that one...
Old 03-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #20
python regius is on a distinguished road
Name: Sokudo
python regius's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
alright ladies and gentlemen!

Went down to Classic Auto Tint in Orange.

Classic Tint 263 Tustin Avenue Orange, CA 92886 714.633.6331
http://www.classicautotint.com/about.html

I got the 20% Ceramic tint on all four door windows as well as the solid rear glass. As far as the tint, TOTALLY worth the extra cash spent. Did a little checking around, my price was a good deal, and WOW, the windows are cool to the touch sitting out in the sun all day, while my clear windshield is burning hot. That's inside the vehicle, not sure about the outside, but I don't care. Going from CLEAR windows all around, to the ceramic was a HUGE difference. I didn't mind at all having to leave my windows up for 48 hours, the norm after a tint job, as opposed to the 20+ other cars I've owned and had tinted, it was a rough period of time, haha.

About the shop, small place, a tiny bit hard to find, just in a busy little row of shops, but TOTALLY worth the effort. Just call, the phone is always answered quickly, and I called a few times before I came, when I was on my way, when I couldn't find it, etc... lol...

I felt like I was getting my windows tinted at my buddy's house, in his garage, where we all just hang out and chat. They were professional, but friendly. KNOWLEDGEABLE, which is so important. I hate expressing concerns about my vehicle to the person working on it, and they've got no clue as to what I'm talking about. ah hem... SALINAS WHEELS AND TIRES... (do yourself a favor, NEVER go there, for any reason. My 09 Infiniti FX35 was brought in a month after I bought it, they tinted the front windows, (said it was ceramic, it wasnt, and did a horrible job) tinted my tail lights, (cracked a light, said it came in like that, lol, hassled me for a week, then took a month to replace it, the four tail lights never matched) and replaced my fog lights with HIDs, (broke my parking sonar sensors, had to get them replaced on my own, they "didnt break them) ALL this and also they lost the plastic pieces to the interior trunk area when removing my lights, lol, (took 5ish months to fully fix that, which I ended doing myself, through the dealership).

I have been to many shops, around the country, I USED to have a favorite shop for each category on my cars/bikes, etc. For TINT, Classic Auto Tint is mine from now on. Lance, the owner, is a really nice guy, everyone is his friend it seems, NOT just a wallet, or even just a customer. It's a cool feeling. I see why Ryan keeps going back. I plan on keeping this truck for a while, but I'll be going back there for as long as they're open.

Thanks for the recommendation Ryan, and thanks for reading TW, I

Adamo, do you mind posting some pix of your newly tinted ride?

thanks