Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ocotillo Wells April 16

Old 04-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Ocotillo Wells April 16

Who wants to do a day trip out at Ocotillo on April 16th. I'm going to be in San Diego Friday night for the weekend. Lets go do some wheeling.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #3
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Lets do this, we can meet up early 8 am at the Pie Factory or somewhere. Come on guys, I know you want to go. Matt? Eddie?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Might want to switch the day. There's a lot of folks going to Cleghorn on the 16th. You're welcome to come if you'd like!
Old 04-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to but I'm moving into my new apartment this weekend
Old 04-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #7

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
You should come out and then we'll help you out to move.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #8
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
You should come out and then we'll help you out to move.
Well I have movers hired that are coming on the 16th, my buddies company so I'm only paying $150 for 4 hours. Gotta get it all done on the 16th as I'm going to LA for work on Sunday evening through Tuesday and I have to be completely out by Wednesday.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #9

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Since you can't make it we will take lot of pictures and videos for you.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #10
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Since you can't make it we will take lot of pictures and videos for you.
You better!

Have fun and stay hydrated guys, gonna get up to 100 out there this weekend.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #12
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
How do you like the new place, Matt?
Love it, much bigger and newer. Can't go wrong! Price is decent enough and I get a garage.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #13
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Im definately down for this trip. oops sorry cant roll do to other obligations. damn!

May would be good for sure.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #14
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'm moving this weekend too.

i'd def be down for a May trip as well
Old 04-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
Im definately down for this trip. oops sorry cant roll do to other obligations. damn!

May would be good for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm moving this weekend too.

i'd def be down for a May trip as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i want to go, but im booked on some magazine shoot on saturday...

I may be in Greg....
Old 04-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #17
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
won't have my truck this weekend otherwise I'd be down
Old 04-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #18
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
Im a maybe!
Old 04-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #19
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
I think some Navy buddies and I will be out there camping already. So there will be a Taco, a F-150 and a Rubicon with some bikes and quads there as well.