Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Fiesta Island 4/23 Saturday .... THE OFFICIAL JUNK!!!

Old 04-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Fiesta Island 4/23 Saturday .... THE OFFICIAL JUNK!!!

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL

REALLY

OFFICIALLY

SERIOUSLY

OFFICIAL

ok, now that has been said...

Where: Fiesta Island...close to the entrance or the far side by the dog park, whatever side has less wind. If you get there any no one is close to entrance, go to far side....

When: Saturday, 23 April, @ 11AM til whenever

Meet
Greet
Eat

What say you???
Old 04-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I say, I won't be there still in Colorado then.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun, I will check with the girl to see if we have to go to her parents for Easter. If not I'm in.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be flying in from Seattle around lunch that day I should be there mid afternoon
Old 04-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Sounds like fun, I will check with the girl to see if we have to go to her parents for Easter. If not I'm in.
Keep me posted. Hope to see you out there boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
I'll be flying in from Seattle around lunch that day I should be there mid afternoon
Sounds good Konolingus.
Ill hit you up earlier in the day.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Should be able to make it.

No plans as of yet for that day.

Jake should be back from China so he can take some sweet pics, clean your rides!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:39 AM   #7
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good I should be able to make it out
Old 04-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
can't make this one. I'll be at mammoth snowboarding.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #10
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
this place looks really cool. I wanna make it one of these days.
but...this will be my wedding day

have fun guys. be sure to have Jakey Poo take some sweet pics
Old 04-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
this place looks really cool. I wanna make it one of these days.
but...this will be my wedding day

have fun guys. be sure to have Jakey Poo take some sweet pics
I thought you were already married?
Old 04-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I thought you were already married?
nope
apr 23rd is the big day
Old 04-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
nope
apr 23rd is the big day
Ha, sealing your own fate.

Bye bye FJ, hello Sienna...
Old 04-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #14

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Ha, sealing your own fate.

Bye bye FJ, hello Sienna...
swagger wagon?
haha never. ...hopefully lmao
Old 04-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #16
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to go, but got to work that day
Old 04-15-2011, 06:49 AM   #19

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Jonny

R.I.P. 4/23/11

j/k congratulations....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Congrats, Johny!

thanks fellas
Old 04-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #20
Mob parking lots.

IS ANYBODY BRINGING A GRILL?

Sourry, felt like being loud.

If someone is bringing a grill, I'll grab some decent buns so we can slip hot sausages in.