Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Motorcycle Owners in Burbank area

Old 04-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle Owners in Burbank area

Anybody here own a bike, either sport bike or hog in the Burbank area?

I need to borrow one (bike will be parked) for a model photoshoot on Monday...

I still have to figure out exact shoot location, but looking to stay near the area if I can find an industrial setting...

If anybody can help me out, let me know...

thanks!!!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my GSXR but I will ask around..
Old 04-13-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Mike, I live in La Crescenta and I have a Ninja ZX-6R that I could ride to Burbank on Monday. I have it off next week. I also have a buddy with a bobber who might be down to ride with me so you can have a choice of either one or both. I figure it's just an excuse to go out and ride. I'll shoot you a PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks guys

i just got word that we will be moving shoot location to Pomona around Mission and Reservoir

if anyone is out that way with a bike it would be cool...

im looking for something in black... the set up is a girl in black leather... something along the lines of a Lara Croft type girl...
Old 04-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
Here are some bikes that are similar to some that I have access to..
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CDAQ9QEwBA
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:7,s:0
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CCQQ9QEwAA
If you want more of a sport bike I could put the word out on gsxr.com I'm sure someone could help you out.. I'll see if anyone here can help you out first..
Old 04-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909tacoma View Post
Here are some bikes that are similar to some that I have access to..
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CDAQ9QEwBA
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:7,s:0
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CCQQ9QEwAA
If you want more of a sport bike I could put the word out on gsxr.com I'm sure someone could help you out.. I'll see if anyone here can help you out first..
thanks!

the 3rd one would work out...
Old 04-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
thanks!

the 3rd one would work out...
Cool,cool. I will give my friend a call and get back to you..

What is your time frame for Monday?

Until I can confirm, if anyone else can bring their bike by all means do it..

Michael..
Old 04-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #10
Talked to my friend this morning and unfortunately his bike is unavailable because he is welding on a hard tail swing arm. Wish it was avaliable. If no one else is able to provide a bike I will keep asking around and see what comes up..

Michael
Old 04-14-2011, 09:48 AM   #11
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Talked to my friend this morning and unfortunately his bike is unavailable because he is welding on a hard tail swing arm. Wish it was avaliable. If no one else is able to provide a bike I will keep asking around and see what comes up..

Michael
no worries Michael...

i have a couple other set options to play with...
Old 04-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #12
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
im swing by just to watch the shoot live like 10 mins from there haha
Old 04-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
Quote:
no worries Michael...

i have a couple other set options to play with...
Trucks
Motorcycles
Photography
I like them all so if I can help a fellow member out I'll try my best..

Side note: I live 4 houses down from Johnnie and get to hear about the fun you guys have on trips.. I hope to make a trip one of these days, if I can ever get a weekend off....
Old 04-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
LD PRERUNNER is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
LD PRERUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
hog

If you still need a bike I live in West Covina
06 harley deluxe lowered with beach bars.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #15
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Side note: I live 4 houses down from Johnnie and get to hear about the fun you guys have on trips.. I hope to make a trip one of these days, if I can ever get a weekend off....
we can always wheel on a weekday... just gotta get Johnnie to call in sick... hahah
Old 04-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #16
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD PRERUNNER View Post
If you still need a bike I live in West Covina
06 harley deluxe lowered with beach bars.
thanks Larry!

i will PM you by tomorrow night....
Old 04-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #18
Quote:
we can always wheel on a weekday... just gotta get Johnnie to call in sick... hahah
True...