Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I need a Hood w/ a Hood Scoop! Indigo Blue.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
Cobhc is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
Cobhc's Tacoma Gallery
I need a Hood w/ a Hood Scoop! Indigo Blue.

I have a BRAND NEW 2008 Toyota Tacoma Indigo Blue without a Hood Scoop. I want to get a hood with a hood scoop. Anybody want to trade? Also, is there any way I can get just the hood scoop and make it look like the factory hoods? Will it look nice or like some poser racer hood? Will the edges look smooth or will it be obvious its a stick-on?
Old 09-24-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to say look on ebay, not because you will find one there but when I told a guy that a little while ago when he was looking for a rr grille surround some guy had one laying around. So good luck!!