Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Halo Help!

Old 04-14-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Halo Help!

Old 04-14-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
hey guys i have the Halo projector lights and really cant figure out how to wire up the leds, i tried alot and im still confused, i really do suck at wiring shit lol. if anyone is willing to help me out it would be awesome! im in fullerton and willing to drive 20-30 min out, depends on where you guys are, but if anyone can help it would be awesome! thanks guys
Dude, they are a bitch! I ended up going to a local place and had them wire them up when I ran those...they leaked real bad so make sure you put some sealant around those LEDs because when your out bouncing around when your wheeling...they fall out and dirt and shit gets inside the headlight itself...it looked to me like they spliced the main wires and jump jacked them together...Sorry i'm not much good with electronic shit either bro