Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Saturday fun for hiker enthusiasts... Last minute

Old 04-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Tearmytaco
rzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
rzimm001's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday fun for hiker enthusiasts... Last minute

I know this is incredibly last minute but a couple taco enthusiasts and myself are going on a hike to Tenaja Falls. You will be on a well beaten trail most of the way and the end will result in a really cool waterfall. Great picture opportunity.

Details:

Where: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...5&ie=UTF8&z=12

When: 1:30pm today 4/23

How long: At the final location of the map you park and hike about an 1 hour and then of course about 45min to get back

Difficulty: Mediocre. Anyone can do it that it is in decent health. One stream crossing requires walking across some rocks with water flowing around you but there is a rope you can hold.

What to bring: Water and a light snack is recommended. I think you need a nature pass from big five or any sporting goods store. Probably no rangers to check you but they're only like five bucks so...

Who's going: Just a couple people so far. Not a big event obviously, but very fun.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
that looks like a fun hike. Not terribly far from my part of town either
Old 04-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Does this link up with Santa Margarita Lookout? I know the Tenaja TT is listed for MTB riding, was this trail for foot traffic only?
Old 04-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #5
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Cool! Didn't know about this one. I am gonna take my boys up there next weekend.